Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one here who fully ignores Triss's thread and everything about it? :unsure:

Hey! Do you want to read a very very good fan fiction based on the books and the games 1 and 2? Of course... it is Geralt x Yen but it's not only focused on the romance. Not at all, the story has battles, blood, love... hate... and we can see characters like Ciri, Eredin, Emhyr, Iorveth, Saskia, Shani, Philippa, etc etc.

I had very much fun while reading it!

The Witcher 2. The whisper: http://a-d-aether.deviantart.com/gallery/49321926/The-Witcher
Beautifully written by A-D-Aether on Deviantart.

And a little spoiler... Yennefer gets a friend ;)

And a little fragment...

Ciri brightened as she counted the coin. She eagerly and clumsily strapped on her scabbard and sword, and the woman saw the worried looks in the eyes of the witcher and the sorceress: they were hoping she wouldn’t have to use that sword.

The girl practically bounced out the door, ashen hair streaming behind her.

“And don’t let me hear that you ordered vodka and rum again!” the sorceress called after her. She moved to stand but almost squealed when the witcher caught her by the waist and pulled her down on the bed with him.

“No, I have to shave your face before --” the sorceress protested.

“Stop fidgeting and lay here with me for a moment,” the witcher whispered.

The sorceress said something back. Their words were becoming so soft and intimate, the woman had to drift closer to the bed to hear what her dream-self and the witcher were saying.

The witcher kissed the sorceress on the head, somewhere above her eye, and pulled her close as he whispered, “I wish we could stay like this forever, you, me, and Ciri.”

“I know. But I have to go to the Lodge.”

“Or . . . you could ignore those bitches.”

The sorceress laughed softly. “Geralt. You know we can’t ignore them.”

“You’re right. Not any more than we could ignore Vilgefortz.”

They fell silent and both seemed to brood for a moment.

“Let’s never say his name again,” the sorceress said after a pause.

“Agreed.”

Last edited:
Hey! Do you want to read a very very good fan fiction based on the books and the games 1 and 2? Of course... it is Geralt x Yen but it's not only focused on the romance. Not at all, the story has battles, blood, love... hate... and we can see characters like Ciri, Ereding, Iorveth, Saskia, Shani, Philippa, etc etc.

The Witcher 2. The whisper: http://a-d-aether.deviantart.com/gallery/49321926/The-Witcher - Beautifully written by A-D-Aether on Deviantart.

Lemme guess; a unicorn? :D

Hey! Do you want to read a very very good fan fiction based on the books and the games 1 and 2? Of course... it is Geralt x Yen but it's not only focused on the romance. Not at all, the story has battles, blood, love... hate... and we can see characters like Ciri, Ereding, Iorveth, Saskia, Shani, Philippa, etc etc.

The Witcher 2. The whisper: http://a-d-aether.deviantart.com/gallery/49321926/The-Witcher - Beautifully written by A-D-Aether on Deviantart.

I read the "I love her more" and Geralt is pretty harsh eh? Anyway it is an interesting story.

Hey! Do you want to read a very very good fan fiction based on the books and the games 1 and 2? Of course... it is Geralt x Yen but it's not only focused on the romance. Not at all, the story has battles, blood, love... hate... and we can see characters like Ciri, Eredin, Emhyr, Iorveth, Saskia, Shani, Philippa, etc etc.

The Witcher 2. The whisper: http://a-d-aether.deviantart.com/gallery/49321926/The-Witcher

Would I have needed to play the games and read the books to follow along?

Updated with a little fragment. :D

Ciri brightened as she counted the coin. She eagerly and clumsily strapped on her scabbard and sword, and the woman saw the worried looks in the eyes of the witcher and the sorceress: they were hoping she wouldn’t have to use that sword.
The girl practically bounced out the door, ashen hair streaming behind her.
“And don’t let me hear that you ordered vodka and rum again!” the sorceress called after her. She moved to stand but almost squealed when the witcher caught her by the waist and pulled her down on the bed with him.
“No, I have to shave your face before --” the sorceress protested.
“Stop fidgeting and lay here with me for a moment,” the witcher whispered.
The sorceress said something back. Their words were becoming so soft and intimate, the woman had to drift closer to the bed to hear what her dream-self and the witcher were saying.
The witcher kissed the sorceress on the head, somewhere above her eye, and pulled her close as he whispered, “I wish we could stay like this forever, you, me, and Ciri.”
“I know. But I have to go to the Lodge.”
“Or . . . you could ignore those bitches.”
The sorceress laughed softly. “Geralt. You know we can’t ignore them.”
“You’re right. Not any more than we could ignore Vilgefortz.”
They fell silent and both seemed to brood for a moment.
“Let’s never say his name again,” the sorceress said after a pause.
“Agreed.”

Guys i am reading the books now and i have to ask you to explain to me an inconsistency that i noticed about Yen.
!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!

If i remember correctly in the books specifically Blood of Elves it is said that Yen has been in Kaer Morhen and knows the other witchers but in the very beginning of the game after the dream Geralt says to Vesemir that Yen has never been at KM.If thats true how does Vesemir know Yen and she knows him and the rest of the witchers?
Vesemir says "good to see you again" when we first meet her and when we get at KM the rest of the witchers seem to know her from the past.What am i missing here?

Guys i am reading the books now and i have to ask you to explain to me an inconsistency that i noticed about Yen.
!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!

If i remember correctly in the books specifically Blood of Elves it is said that Yen has been in Kaer Morhen and knows the other witchers but in the very beginning of the game after the dream Geralt says to Vesemir that Yen has never been at KM.If thats true how does Vesemir know Yen and she knows him and the rest of the witchers?
Vesemir says "good to see you again" when we first meet her and when we get at KM the rest of the witchers seem to know her from the past.What am i missing here?

The three together: Geralt, Ciri And Yen

And a little fragment...

Thank you for this really...

Reading I Love Her More story right now...:halt:
http://a-d-aether.deviantart.com/art/The-Witcher-2-I-Love-Her-More-445301182

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom