Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I think the dream those two wanted wasn't quite what they wanted.

Or, if they did, they'll get bored in a year or two.

The world has changed around them after all.

These were exactly my thoughts. But like I said I still didn't mind the ending after all since this is what they were both seeking for many years and what everyone ever wanted for them (including me).

Just like @Kallelinski said, I don't want to know how this supposedly quiet life out of politics worked out for them, what is important to me is them being finally able to enjoy each other in peace. Yen <3

http://shalizeh.deviantart.com/art/Good-Times-541159441

Last edited:

"And this", Galahad asked after a while "is the end of the story?"

"Not at all," Ciri objected and rubbed one feet at the other in order to remove the sand that dried on her hands and soles. "Would you like a story to end like that?" No, not at all! Me not, at least!"

"So what happened?"

"What do you think?" she snorted. "They got married."

"Tell me."

"What to tell? It was a joyful feast. Everyone came together. Dandelion, mother Nenneke, Iola and Eurneid, Yarpen Zigrin, Vesemir, Eskel ... Coën, Milva, Angoulême ... and my Mistle ... I was there myself, ate and drank. And them, meaning Geralt and Yennefer, they had a house together later on and they were happy, very, very happy. Like in a fairytale. You get it?"

"Why do you cry, Lady of the Lake?"

"I don't cry at all. My eyes water due to the wind. And that's it!"

They were silent for a long time, watching the redly glowing sunball touching the mountain peaks.

Andrzej Sapkowski, The Lady of the Lake

"And this", Galahad asked after a while "is the end of the story?"

"Not at all," Ciri objected and rubbed one feet at the other in order to remove the sand that dried on her hands and soles. "Would you like a story to end like that?" No, not at all! Me not, at least!"

"So what happened?"

"What do you think?" she snorted. "They got married."

"Tell me."

"What to tell? It was a joyful feast. Everyone came together. Dandelion, mother Nenneke, Iola and Eurneid, Yarpen Zigrin, Vesemir, Eskel ... Coën, Milva, Angoulême ... and my Mistle ... I was there myself, ate and drank. And them, meaning Geralt and Yennefer, they had a house together later on and they were happy, very, very happy. Like in a fairytale. You get it?"

"Why do you cry, Lady of the Lake?"

"I don't cry at all. My eyes water due to the wind. And that's it!"

They were silent for a long time, watching the redly glowing sunball touching the mountain peaks.

Andrzej Sapkowski, The Lady of the Lake

That's quite possibly some of the most half assed art ever. She just tinted Yen's outfit green and made the hair red.

This can be achieved with 1 tool, the magic wand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom