Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

@0nakita I love how you kept my hairstyle and beard! Shaved on the sides, short and top and a ponytail + full beard, trimmed short master race! :D
I love this hairstyle and beard. I use it myself in game. And in TW2 my Geralt was with this hairstyle from beginning with mod help.

---------- Updated at 05:48 PM ----------

@0nakita that's what I'm talking about. Now imagine if he was dressed in Nilfgaardian, full black and white just like Yen. Oh god I need this. :D
Will do it later. Next one is booze. ;)

Knew that many will dislike, only after post here i realize Yen also have brown hair in this pic :facepalm:

Can all of you love her without raven hair and violet eyes ???
They are her distinctive traits, I guess you don't remember when SOD trailer Yen had... brown hair (or it was like she had)... and people's reaction.

:hai:

Oh, please! I could never do it again! Dammit! you don't know what a sorceress loving is if you don't romance Yen. Comparing both stories (I've just romanced Triss) the feelings and the details are so hugely diferents!!!!

Please, CDPR writer Team! Let ALL player know Yen before in the game! Yes, I know, it's a utopic claim, you've made the game this way, you know why you did it so... but... really after the Elven Bath, well, as player one expects something else.

Oh, well! What I'm crying for? Yen is too much woman for too many boys running outside :p So, if you want to feel satisfied with Yen's plot, romance Triss... and it's taken me almost 2 months to discover it ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom