Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

a lot of nice things on this Russian site ;)

If @Scholdarr.452 comes back, he will need more than a week to read everything just posted here.

@Kallelinski easy solution then, make @0nakita her own spoiler full of content, she deserves it more than anyone else.
If character limit is an issue then simply put it into your second post on the first page and link it in the original post. Easy.

I think I'm not the only one who would deeply appreciate it so please take it into your consideration and try to make it work somehow if you would like to.
It doesn't matter, if it is in a spoiler or not, the limitations are for the whole post, the spoilers are just for a better overview. I can't make several spoiler brackets with 50 images each :(

The only solution i see right now is that i show off 1-2 gifs and link to the rest, but how am suppose to choose one or two from all of them D:

I also think that the texts and comments are more important especially for newcomers than just pictures of her, that's why i show only one picture and put the rest in spoilers, i didn't want to overwhelm the user with too much mature woman content :D

As i said, i didn't intend to create this thread to worship her, but to give information about her to those, who seek it, and talk about her in the books and the game, while worshipping her afterwards...

The pictures, artworks and cosplay photos are rather for those, who are already lost in her eyes ;)

@0nakita
I will save your images anyway, but maybe you could make a folder somewhere or i will, so i will add your pictures and link to them in my first post. I guess that's the easiest way.
Really thankful for your posts, i also try to make some every now and then, but after a while i always get creepied out of my voyeur behaviour getting the best shot ;)
Do you just position the camera beforehand and just wait for shots? Wished we could pause the game during a cutscene, would make it much easier.

I'm not going to read any fan fiction... Sapkowski made it more than clear in his own story, why would we speculate? :D

Well, he is trying to deal with the problems arising from the games, not necessary from the books ;)

I'm not a fan of fan-fictions either but I was really surprised with this one because it was written before TW3 was released and could be possibly a very very good continuation for us after TW2. I recommend you continue reading it, the first chapter is about Yennefer with amnesia being a prisoner of Emhyr.

Yeah, 2014, so far before we got much information about Witcher 3.

Oh, i will, but if CDPR intends to left a blank section in the game, why not fill it with content, even if it is by others or by my imagination? :)

My stance to all of this was always crystal clear. Yet it wasn't so after playing the games first, but after reading the books,
He gazed into her violet eyes, the most beautiful eyes in the world, eyes which he feared would become . . .
Everything. He knew.

It's not just because i like Yennefer much more, i just like mature women with character and temper in general, not so interested in dolly birds (i have no idea how to translate "naives Püppchen" accordingly), but i just can't see it in any other way than the book showed me. I wished i would have met a Yennefer in my life already, so far i only found Triss', not that bad either ;)

I also think that the texts and comments are more important especially for newcomers than just pictures of her
True.

I guess not many will realize how much power those three hold. With the right amount of time, they could maybe blow up an island.

Yeah, to bad we dont see them using their power...
Except the shield from yennefer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom