Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the screenshots,which our dear Onakita posted I realised something.When Yen in the last battle saves Geralt by teleporting him she wears a dress
But in next scene she's in her battle attire
A simple mistake?Or a cut content?

Magic - it's a kind of magic,
It's a kind of magic,
Magic, magic, magic, magic,
It's magic,
It's a kind of magic.

After i had seen all the screenshot by our friend Onakita, i just realized one thing.
CDPR has made every facial expression for Yen and Geralt perfect in every scene and then they moved the camera away. Well played CD, well played.:smiling2:

You type her name wrong :eredinfacepalm:

I dont think its necessary to split it up
This thread is for everything that includes yenn.
did good for the first 662 pages, so it will for the next 600 ;)

And after the screenshot wave, we do always come back to discuss about yen and what could be better.

I dont think its necessary to split it up
This thread is for everything that includes yenn.
did good for the first 662 pages, so it will for the next 600 ;)

Well, filling a thread with screenshots is a poor fake, because we all can do that and post hundreds of thousands of pics and lose the CDPR dev interests because they already seen all this images ;) Forgive me but IMO guess that @kallielinskiOP is losing a little of sense if we only supporte it with hundreds of screeshots....

Or this is a competion of fillng pages? Will we have a better answer for CDPR because the number of pages or because our arguments are sensibly discussed with hardly refutable points for CDPR?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom