Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The witcher felt Chireadan touch his shoulder. He turned. The elf looked him in the eyes, then lowered his own.
'You're going there because you have to, aren't you?'
Geralt hesitated. He thought he smelled the scent of lilac and gooseberries.
'I think so,' he said reluctantly. 'I do have to. I'm sorry, Chireadan...'
'Don't apologize. I know what you feel.'
'I doubt it. Because I don't know myself.'
The elf smiled. The smile had little to do with joy. 'That's just it, Geralt. Precisely it.'

The most I review the video scenes of the prologue, the more I see how Yennefer's artdesigner love her, and understand her, and... oh Dammit! I'd not be surprised if I'd discover she was drawed by Geralt himself!!!

Thank you, CDPR's art creators!!! T__H__A__N__K Y__O__U

The most I review the video scenes of the prologue, the more I see how Yennefer's artdesigner love her, and understand her, and... oh Dammit! I'd not be surprised if I'd discover she was drawed by Geralt himself!!!

RIGHT? Dazzling beauty...who did design her actually? Who is responsible? :D

---------- Updated at 08:25 PM ----------

@Brian6666 amazing screenshots - thank you :)

:like:

I have told the almighty (aka Marcin Blacha) about the issues and suggested he check this thread. Like I said, just because we don't comment doesn't mean we don't hear you.

Again, when we have more details, or are close to announcing the release of fixes to the romances, we will let you know.

The problem is not the activity, but how differently you reacted.

Everyone who is already longer than a year registered here and actively browsing the forums knows that you REDs don't comment often. You, GingerEffect, are really the exception, but i think that's the reason why CDPR hired you in the first place :)

So every post by you, REDs, is worth gold or written in stone, you could say.

I also know that you guys/girls read what people post, one of the few developers i actually believe that.

My problem is that you decided not only to react to one specific problem, but also admit that you made something wrong and promised to fix it, while everything else (not just this here) isn't addressed this way.

If we look at your first posts here, you try to explain why it isn't this or that way how some people perceived it and that you can't comment on more complex design decisions, because you weren't involved in that.

It felt like you were only consoling us with those comments, but so far nobody has said that you will look into it, admitted that you did something wrong or even try to fix it. I am still not sure, if i can expect anything at all.
Why Ciri appears so cold and harsh towards Yennefer, but friendly to Avallac'h, or why you replaced Yennefer with Vesemir in the balcony scene, the list goes on.

You decided that that problem is worth commenting this way, while others aren't and this can be perceived as favouritism by many.

This gives the impression that you seemingly only care for that problem.

What do you think will happen, if you really decide to make a, let's just call it by its name, Triss-Update? Do you really think everyone will be delighted about that, if you consider a romance update really needs to be done, while other things don't have this priority?

People already suggested to write some of you directly here or on twitter and i think this is would be the wrong move by us, but i also can't blame them for thinking this way, because it shows how desperate some people are to get some reactions or answers.

So what can i do?
Not much i am afraid, but I will keep updating the first post and the rest, if i find the time for it, and try to keep this thread alive, as i think showing passion and devotion should be more worth and rewarding than crying and demanding, but all in all I am still not sure, if i can expect anything at all, even the slightest things.

Everyone who is already longer than a year registered here and actively browsing the forums knows that you REDs don't comment often. You, GingerEffect, are really the exception, but i think that's the reason why CDPR hired you in the first place :)

I also know that you guys/girls read what people post, one of the few developers i actually believe that.

My problem is that you decided not only to react to one specific problem, but also admit that you made something wrong and promised to fix it, while everything else (not just this here) isn't addressed this way.

If we look at your first posts here, you try to explain why it isn't this or that way how some people perceived it and that you can't comment on more complex design decisions, because you weren't involved in that.

It felt like you were only consoling us with those comments, but so far nobody has said that you will look into it, admitted that you did something wrong or even try to fix it. I am still not sure, if i can expect anything at all.
Why Ciri appears so cold and harsh towards Yennefer, but friendly to Avallac'h, or why you replaced Yennefer with Vesemir in the balcony scene, the list goes on.

You decided that that problem is worth commenting this way, while others aren't and this can be perceived as favouritism by many.

What do you think will happen, if you really decide to make a, let's just call it by its name, Triss-Update? Do you really think everyone will be delighted about that, if you consider a romance update really needs to be done, while other things don't have this priority?

People already suggested to write some of you directly here or on twitter and i think this is would be the wrong move by us, but i also can't blame them for thinking this way, because it shows how desperate some people are to get some reactions or answers.

So what can i do?
Not much i am afraid, but I will keep updating the first post and the rest, if i find the time for it, and try to keep this thread alive, as i think showing passion and devotion should be more worth and rewarding than crying and demanding, but all in all I am still not sure, if i can expect anything at all, even the slightest things.

Agree !
with every single word .

Whoever designed her should get a medal or something.If there's one thing that's absolutely perfect in the game it's Yen's model.

/sign
So much love and passion in every Detail....

@GingerEffect

Exactly my thoughts. I sign it if that means anything to CDPR.

So what can i do?

@Kallelinski, all my respect for you, your determination and your frankness. T.Y.

So what can i do?

You, @Kallelinski, are the best example of a real and loyal fan who knows always how to behave like a sir and to elaborate constructive comments with respect. Only for all the hard work you're doing here with Yennefer and our opinions, satisfaction, complains and suggestions, you especially deserve an answer sooner or later from the devs.

THANK YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom