Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe get a gun ?
Not really related but after I found out that our irl world is one of the ones Ciri can teleport to, I find the idea of the WIld Hunt chasing her onto the Somme or something hilarious.

Watch that smug sense of elven superiority disappear as they are introduced to the maxim.

Hello guys, excuse me, I'm new here and I'm getting lost. What is everyone talking about? Ciri has a mother? Who is it? I'm so confused, please enlighten me.

Nah, don't beilieve this bunch of fools. Ciri has never had a mother. You know.. ehem... how can she have a "necromancer" mother?

No, as far as I know she has only 3 dads - Geralt, Emhyr and Avallac'h

This thread is full of trolls. People can't even answer my question seriously without sarcasm.

Well at least I tried to get some information, I guess my attempt failed. Anyways I can't waste so much time here,
I have to get back to bed, Triss is waiting for me. See you later guys...

BTW I really hope they could replace Vesimir and Yennefer with Triss. They're both so ugly and annoying. :(

Last edited:
CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Wait a moment uncle Vesemir - who is calling my name?

My Ciri - My owlette - OMG you are grown up - you are beautiful

OOOOKAAY who is that? She is weird

I'm your mother honey

Uncle Vesemir please save me that woman is crazy!!!!

CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Wait a moment uncle Vesemir - who is calling my name?

My Ciri - My owlette - OMG you are grown up - you are beautiful

OOOOKAAY who is that? She is weird

I'm your mother honey

Uncle Vesemir please save me that woman is crazy!!!!

Nice gifs but why the hell is that weird ugly looking woman referring to Ciri as her daughter? Seriously why can't Vesemir just cut her into pieces with his sword, she's so annoying! Where is Triss? From what I've heard Triss was Ciri's mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom