Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pulling your leg on how Radovid cant hold a candle to my own lord and savior Stannis :) :)

It can be seen as patronizing and arrogant. I guess I do not. But I do see it as truth . *shruggs*

BTW that does make them strange to me.I am not surrounded y such people. For me this is strange. If it aint for you... well to me that is sad. Sorry :(
This aint how society should progress (rather regress).
Stannis is also my lord and saviour. Whenever show plebs insult him I'm like

I ask again, referring to the books when one hasn't read them is a pointless one way conversation, please refrain from it with people such as I who have no interest in them.

We can not do that. We really can not...

---------- Updated at 06:34 PM ----------

I have played for 380 hrs approx and still going, how much have you played?

380 hours???

You could have read the books 10-11 times in that time mate....

I ask again, referring to the books when one hasn't read them is a pointless one way conversation, please refrain from it with people such as I who have no interest in them.

It's more of just what you miss out by skipping the books. These characters were forged and given life through the literature, and by choosing to ignore them, you choose to ignore much of what drives the characters, their true motives and such. I would definetly recommend you give them a shot, because by at least having some kind of basic knowledge of what occurs in the novels, it drastically changes the way you peceive the actions of certain characters in The Witcher 3. Yennefer, in this case, would be a prime example.

The Druid...
There was a rumor..maybe it could happen something evil ... :secret:
No proofs...but.....

OOOOH! I see.... but asking Geralt to risk his life breaking a non-rumoured law of Novigrad agaisnt helping mages is cool!...

Then those people mystify me.

It was OBVIOUS she was doing it for Ciri. And as for the Garden it was ALREADY corrupted!
I actually saved the damned thing by removing the werewolf. Now it can regrow in time... but not on human blood.

I'd like to add something else : her actions are 100% necessary, they drive a plot and move it forward. Her methods are always right -the necromancy, garden,mask and UMA - if it hadn't been for that, we wouldn't have been able to find Ciri.

A: Don't want to touch you but know how it looks like from the side? Just like:

"I've played 5 minutes of "Wild Hunt". Why the main hero is an old man?"

B: I have played for 380 hrs approx and still going, how much have you played?

:facepalm2:
I have played for 380 hrs approx and still going?

Now I know why don't you have a time to read anything except your own posts.

I just want to point out that I have read the books. Except for the season of storms.

But the majority of people do not read, it does not make them 'strange'. I find that to be quite patronising and arrogant.

I think, that "strange people" Charcharo is talking about are those people who come in such threads and argue with fellow forum members using poor arguments, downright ignoring facts and suggestions to read the books to be more or less competent in particular dispute.

I think, that "strange people" Charcharo is talking about are those people who come in such threads and argue with fellow forum members using poor arguments, downright ignoring facts and suggestions to read the books to be more or less competent in particular dispute.

This too.

Not only, but this too is one of the big factors for me here...

We speak here about games what is based on the books. There would not be ones if A. Sapkowski did not write a books about Geralt. The lore in the games is not full, there is a hell lot of plot holes and imperfections, which we can fill with a knowledge given us from the books. It is simply impossible to speak only about the games, and personally I won't do that, books first, games (like any other fanfick or adaption) comes second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom