Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 3847602

Just avoid romancing Triss guys if that bothers you that much, no breaking book lore, no cheesy dialogues, etc, etc, worked for me so far

Geralt saying to Ciri that Triss is better = ok, they really are into "Yen is bitchy, Yen is bad" vibe?

So now we actually gotta give a huge thank you to the ones from CDPR that made Yen a part of this game, if wasn't them it would be all about Triss...

At least this is what look likes, right now i'm believing that they don't like Yen at all and just added her because of some sort of obligation to the lore...

:what: Something not quite right ?
:pride2: No nothing. I just wanted to take you aside....Without cluing the others into what we`re up to.
:smiling2: Mhm... and what`re we up to
:pride2: Sneaking upstairs to make love
:smiling2: Wow, you don`t exactly minice words
:pride2: I`m too old to play blushing bride... unless you ask me nicely. Shall we go ? You can rejoin them afterwards. In hour.....or two.
:smiling2: Or three
:pride2: I`ll hold you to that

The problem is that i respected CDPR for being so close to the lore despite being fanfiction. I can deal with changing Ciri into a world savior, changing Wild Hunt in space elves, but this just takes the cake, the tip of the iceberg i tried not to see. If it is meant the way i understand it, well, i don't know.

I have understanding if people favouring Triss, but why do they need to bend, even contradict the lore for that?

Wait...Did I miss something?

Yennefer never even had a chance in the games, always that favourism of Triss, really, mocked for being a fan of the wrong lore.
I honestly think Triss never had a chance in TW3, at least not for me... :)

And could somebody please tell me (by PM if necessary) why half of the usual crowd here got banned?...Jesus, you're just away for one or two days and when you come back the shit apparently hit the fan really hard...

Last edited:
a few lines [optional] - so much negative :D

If CDPR didn't create this game - u'll have nothing about witcher's world after books.
Yup, it's a win-win. We are getting extra content for free... Other than the diehards, most people are going to play through both romances (myself included although my main playthrough dumps them both, ain't no sorceress going to be enslaving my Geralt.)

Before the mods get here, I think it's best to remind you guys that this thread is about Yennefer. Ignore people who go off topic or try to get under your skin please or the thread will be locked again. At least do it for the people who don't want to get involved and actually want to discuss the correct subject matter.

Friendly reminder here. I like this thread and appreciate all the work put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom