Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yen dialogue before the final battle is about retiring somewhere, Triss already has an equivalent - the water divination in Novigrad.

Yen has entirety of early Kaer Morhen devoted to her romance though, which Triss doesn't have equivalent of as it stands. So providing Triss additional dialogue when she is silent in the final act shouldn't be equivalenced with the water divination imo.

Look for my post on page 1042, dialogue leaks

Ah, thanks. Got it.

So what's the big deal about that? Some additional lines, nothing really meaningful or important imo. Can't see how additional stuff like that should hurt anybody's feelings. I'm not really happy with the exact wording and (supposed) atmosphere of some of these lines (especially related to Yen and Ciri) but that's just a minor issue in the whole sphere of issues imo... ;)

Did the whole forum blow over because of THAT? :unsure:

You didn't remember there is an additional sex scene with Yen ;)

This is the first time that the gamers are seeing Yen, i think that is expected that you have more content about her, since you can be in a romance with Triss in 2 previous games...

And Triss already had a dialogue about the future. Add lines in Kaer Morhen = really fine. Add another dialogue about the future, and disrespecting Yen = err...

Last edited:
I do not see Geralt in any moment putting Triss down in his lines when talking to Yen, by the way. And Yen always respects Triss...

However, this "better" line talking with Ciri about Triss feels quite disrespectful to the character, they should've maintaining it neutral, it feels parcial in favor of Triss persona.

Meh...Few additional "romantic" lines here and there are not going to make W3 much better...Or much worse :D

Yepp, this. I don't like how Ciri's relationship to Yen is depicted in the game and the additional lines only cement that resentment. But in the whole sphere of things - where the shit already hit the fan in terms of storytelling - this is just minor issue for me. I don't like how CDPR evolved the story of the Witcher on a much more fundamental level and these additional lines actually only fit into the puzzle and the way the narrative already works in the game. I guess they will be a great addition for people who are happy with the game and like the storyteling. Good for them, honstely. But for me there wasn't much to gain (or lose) in the first place, so I don't care that much... ;)

He told her about his [optional] choice honestly (IN GAME). Nothing wrong.

I doubt that if they added some line like "Hey, Geralt, how you are feeling now that you broke with Triss and commited to Yen once again?" and the response was "I'm feeling better with Yen" you would change your mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom