Yennefer Screenshot Thread

+
Oh Good Lord, The Perfection.
Dear God, thank you.

“And even though both were so different, they realized, as always, that those weren’t differences that divide, but that bring together and bind, bind so strongly and so tightly, like siting of spars and the roof ridge, siting from which a house is born.”

Something Ends, Something Begins - Andrzej Sapkowski

---------- Updated at 02:35 PM ----------

:D

Last edited:
Yennefer Screenshot Thread

Due to a superabundance of screenshots overwhelming the posted artwork in the fan-art threads, separate threads dedicated to screenshots are hereby started. Posts consisting merely of screenshots may be transferred to these threads. Fan-art threads are reserved for artwork (give credit if it is not your own) and commentary on posted artwork.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is something I am trying to work on but if anyone knows where I can get good layered photos of lilacs PM me .

If it needs to be moved it is by far a finished product and was put here more for that reason.

Last edited:
You could argue the point either way, I think. Works that have some creative contribution are what is meant by fan art. I would edntertain a request to move the posts, but otherwise will abide by @dmcaldw 's wishes.

Top Bottom