Yghern didn't die after his armor got removed

+
Hi, the other day I was playing Arena and the following think happened:
I played the monster card YGHERN to which my rival, used the sapper card which removes the Armor of a unit. Now the monster card YGHERN can only remain on the board as good as it has armor but even without it stayed there. Now If I hadn't had that card I would have lost but because of this I didn't, which was good, because if loosing it was my last seal so I would have been kicked out from the arena, but unfair. And I wouldn't like to find myself in a situation like that myself. Here i attach a Capture:
Screenshot_20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it is a bug..same thing happend to me in a casual game.
I used iris shade on yghren and it didn't die.
I think the problem is with yghren, or rather a bug.
I reported it to cdpr.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
I've updated the topic of the thread to better reflect its content and, more importantly, removed the player's name. Please, do not mention names publicly on the forums. You can report the issue to CDPR with the player's name, though.

Hi everyone,

I was using a new card for me: "Iris: Shadow" that removes the armor and boost self by that amount. I used it against Yghern that normally dies when his armor is remove but the card never disappeared and I lose the game. Someone had the same problem?

Regards from Argentina.

@esdorlowski Thread merged.

Seems Yghern doesn't work when its Armor is removed all at once by a card ability. Here is the Support link for reporting directly to CDPR (switch to the iOS one if you're not on PC).

I already reported on the 4.3.2020. Hopefully they fix it.

There is another small issue. Today they added VERNON ROCHE to the reward book. The first chalange is not well texted. It only says you have to play 5 games, actually you have to play 5 games with Northern realms.
I put this here because I can't make a new thread. I already reported it because I thought i can't progress. Well, it isnt that bad, if you know.

Last edited:
Hey,

Just posting to validate a bug. When I used "Iris: Shade" to remove the armour from my opponents "Yghern", it didn't kill it :(
This looks to me like a bug. Let me know!

Dan.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-03-11 144618-1.png
    Annotation 2020-03-11 144618-1.png
    621.1 KB · Views: 104
I've seen crushing trap removing Yghern armor too and he survives if it is the last turn.

yghern.JPG

Issue reproduced in PC v5.2.1
Sapper was used to remove opponent Yghern's armor.
No other cards used on the board prevented it from destroying itself and the card itself was not locked.

Same thing just happened to me in Arena. I used a sapper on Yghern, and he didn't die. Which is wonderful and led to my round 1 loss, and ultimately match loss. Well done, having cards not perform as stated. I surely want to invest more money into this sort of game.

Top Bottom