Yo RED you move my UNPLAYABLE GAME post into a 40 page deep post, garbage.

+
Yo RED you move my UNPLAYABLE GAME post into a 40 page deep post, garbage.

I am not a key board troll. As LOADED the KEYBINDINGS show NONE. I can NOT play the game! And, you move my post into the keyboard TROLL post. How about some FN support.

---------- Updated at 05:08 AM ----------

My PC is tittie and I built it to play THIS game.

As loaded 2 of the key board functions stated, NONE! (toggle sprint and strong attack)

toggle walk show left control WTF!!!!!!!!!

If I could use the keyboard edit I would NOT be posting here.

BUT, it does NOT work!

So, what I have bought is a 65 dollar paper weight that sucks up 35GB on 1 of my SD drives.

I am not a key board troll. As LOADED the KEYBINDINGS show NONE. I can NOT play the game! And, you move my post into the keyboard TROLL post. How about some FN support.

---------- Updated at 05:08 AM ----------

My PC is tittie and I built it to play THIS game.

As loaded 2 of the key board functions stated, NONE! (toggle sprint and strong attack)

toggle walk show left control WTF!!!!!!!!!

If I could use the keyboard edit I would NOT be posting here.

BUT, it does NOT work!

So, what I have bought is a 65 dollar paper weight that sucks up 35GB on 1 of my SD drives.

I think that your word choosing is kind of hectic. Maybe if you could put one sentence without using CAPSLOCK key!! ..You sure have n o problems with that one now do you ?? Than, just maybe than you would get some quality help. Stop yelling at everyone and chill out bro or you'll get the " YOU MAD BRO!!??"

Have a nice day! :D

What he means is that right out of the box, sprint and strong attack are unbound.

Rebinding becomes a nightmare because its severely limited and you end up with weird keys bound to simple functions.

For example horse gallop isnt bound either.. why in 2015 they apparently cannot make it the same for running (left shift) is truly beyond me.

The control scheme is really very poorly programmed.
But i can work with it simply because of 25 years of (working in industry) and playing games.

I tried using key board edit but it does not work.

---------- Updated at 07:04 AM ----------

wrote a lot more but since the fotums are crap it did not post

the default bindings file 'input.settings' from 'my documents\the witcher 3\'

rename to .settings (remove .txt extension), it won't let me upload .settings extension for some reason :\ invalid.

Attachments

• input.settings.txt
    71.7 KB · Views: 338
he said "tittie"....

but yeah, im super mad and pissed off to, and this game should not have been released yet...

Thank you PrincessMassacre. this is the only place I can reply.

---------- Updated at 02:03 AM ----------

Is anybody from RED looking at these issues. I do not see any threads with a RED response. We all may be peein' into the wind.

Top Bottom