Yoga, QiGong, Meditation, and Massage places in CyberPunk2077?

+
Really? I dont know many game what uses Stripclubs and lapdancers and are great "viral marketting" tool for a game. Strippers gets people talking. I actaully believe Strippers had massive influence on GTA5 success. Considering how big success GTA5 was, if anything they are "hot" tihng now, not outdated for sure. Some guys like to talk about cars and some strippers, thasts how the life goes.
I hope that if there are things like that in the game, that it feels very 80's just for the style. I think it would be really scary and fit the setting very well if V is required to meet a gang boss inside a strip club, and they're just dancing and crazy fog and music and flashing lights and the gang boss is like "wo wo wo Wawh wah" and you're like "WHAT!? SORRY PLEASE SPEAK UP" and gang boss is like "WON WOWA WOO WOO MWAHN WONANA" and V is like "WHAT!?" and the gang boss just face-palm and gives up, so you gotta write your whole conversation down on napkins and pass them to each other, and even draw little stick figures to describe someone or little drawings to describe something, and it just ends up this totally hilarious mess of fall out of chair laughing because the communication is actually understandable but it's very simple and cute, but has a very slapstick comedy about it, meanwhile the strippers have totally given up trying to dance since they see V and the Gang boss totally distracted trying to have a conversation and they start getting jealous because they're not getting any attention so they start to do all kinds of silly things to get the attention of V and the Gang Boss, like giving them totally random innocent backrubs while they're trying to talk and blowing bubble gum bubbles and popping them in their faces, or taking icecubes out of V and Gangboss's drinks and throwing them down V's shirt to make them scream from the cold. Would make for a very funny scene/quest.:ROFLMAO:

this sounds like things you would find in the China town part of the map lol
True. But look at Sleeping Dogs and the Yakuza series. Sure it might not be what they wanna put into the game at the minute but why not in the future. Giving you more stuff to do just keeps you playing for longer.

Top Bottom