YOU as a Cyberpunk character! What would THAT look like?

+
Suhiira;n10258622 said:
Call me anything you like ... but don't expect any reply but a dirty look if you call me Ma'am.

GySgt USMC (Ret.)

Kind of what I expected. I have the same reaction whenever a younger person calls me "Sir." I always look at them, politely thank them for the show of respect but quickly interject that, when I wore the uniform, I WORKED for a living. Spc. U.S. Army ( Retired via Echo Tango Suitcase.).

RLKing1969;n10266652 said:
I am glad to hear that Hung Gar is much wider spread than it once was...I can recall a time in which it was said it was on the verge of extinction abroad due to a shortage of qualified instructors.

From information I have gathered in 70s 80s kung fu was popular in USA. Seems like open schools were mostly present in west coast area SFO etc.
And there I think it helds if not spreads.

Later on Europeans got interested and in US was decline.
Hard to judge how much is needed to carry the style and how many are capable of that, it takes a lot of time. Even me doing basics it is 1,5-2 hour a day
and yes I cannot afford that every single day.

I haven't heard about the tale and the line alone - it's uplifting. So you are crouching along the community huh ;-)? Good.
If you had way by please let me know, I have space and equipment (kettlebells, barbells, homemade junk, protective gear).
Some sort of martial, PnP RPG camp would be perfect...

Osidlus;n10267642 said:
From information I have gathered in 70s 80s kung fu was popular in USA. Seems like open schools were mostly present in west coast area SFO etc.
And there I think it helds if not spreads.

Later on Europeans got interested and in US was decline.
Hard to judge how much is needed to carry the style and how many are capable of that, it takes a lot of time. Even me doing basics it is 1,5-2 hour a day
and yes I cannot afford that every single day.

I haven't heard about the tale and the line alone - it's uplifting. So you are crouching along the community huh ;-)? Good.
If you had way by please let me know, I have space and equipment (kettlebells, barbells, homemade junk, protective gear).
Some sort of martial, PnP RPG camp would be perfect...

I guess it was back in the mid-late 70's there was some concern that Hung-gar might face extinction due to the fact that there seemed to be a shortage of qualified instructors willing to teach Non-Asians. Insofar as my training...well, to be honest, I don't keep up near the regimen I might have at one time, but I stay in practice just enough to keep my muscle memory from deteriorating completely. As for the tale, well, from what I have heard, Pek Kwar (Sp?) (Founder of Monkey Style was a heck of a guy to begin with.).

Hm. Good question!

My character would be short in stature, long semi curly brown hair, almond shaped brown eyes, light brown skin. Overall friendly, but weary. Believes in respect and his own sense of honor. Some skills would include:
  • Martial Arts
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Programming
  • Design
  • Managing
Looking over the skill list, I'd say I could do a few different thing - I would prefer to be a cutting edge scientist who develops robotics and software.

No Title

Mine would be some sort of my digital “me”´:
-1.75m
-fit shape
-bald
-implants/cyberware — visible and non-visible (like in the pic but with less hair. way less hair )

Like myself i would have some improved skills in coding, advanced network and tech skills, weapon basics (handguns and rifles) with advanced aiming. Always following my own moral-creed.
I would work as a network/tech admin for living but would do everykind of runs most of my time.

Tbh i can´t wait to get my hands on cp2077...

Attachments

• photo192772.jpg
    photo192772.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 43
  • photo192782.jpg
    photo192782.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 43
No Title

I usually play PnP RPGs and cRPGs as a cool chick, but as for myself as a character it would be a friendly, slightly under 6ft average joe guy with long arms and a bit too short legs :) Who thinks he's funny and all but as often as he's right about that he is also wrong. Competent in many fields but not really expert in most of them. A jack of all trades. Good at reading people for who they really are,terrible at telling them what to do. Wouldn't give a fuck what people say to him. Shoots straight if need be but is more comfortable at hand to hand approach. But probably wouldn't hurt a fly.

Attachments

• photo192822.jpg
    photo192822.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 45
RLKing1969;n10289342 said:
Liking the replies here, folks. Sounds like everyone is having a good time.

Indeed. Looking forward to see all of you in night city

Looking at all of you and glancing over myself, if we end up meeting in the game, (and I always try to model myself in MP) you'd be asking "what the hell are you useful for in our operation?", and I'll simply say "nothing". Too young to talk about any life experience. Just dropping by saying "hello". Cool thread, worth taking notes.

metalmaniac21;n10317252 said:
Looking at all of you and glancing over myself, if we end up meeting in the game, (and I always try to model myself in MP) you'd be asking "what the hell are you useful for in our operation?", and I'll simply say "nothing".

Whoah. Perfect infiltrator. No one suspects you.

RLKing1969;n10330682 said:
Not answering my question, but ok, whatever floats your boat.

I apologize. I misread. Thought you meant what I plan on looking like in Cyberpunk 2077.

Top Bottom