You can enjoy the game and still want to see it improved!!!

+
I'm seeing in a lot of the threads where people are complaining about all the cut content, the systems that were massively dumbed down, and all the other changes from what CDPR had shown us in their videos and interviews... that a lot of people are being criticized or attacked for bringing this stuff up.

I see it on other forums and sites like Twitter and such as well. Anyone who speaks up about missing content or bugs gets attacked by swarms of angry people who claim they're just needlessly bashing the game or that they hate CDPR or other nonsense. THIS NEEDS TO STOP!

People are allowed to have differing opinions on a game. People are allowed to want to see things that were promised but didn't make it into the release.
Just because someone is upset about bugs or missing content DOES NOT MEAN that they hate Cyberpunk or CDPR. In fact it's generally BECAUSE someone likes a game or company that they care enough to ask for all the things promised. If it was a game they hated, they wouldn't be asking for more.

Stop attacking people for having rightful criticism or asking for responses from CPDR.

If YOU love the game or the company, then you should WANT more open discussion. Because that's the only way things will ever improve.

I see it on other forums and sites like Twitter and such as well. Anyone who speaks up about missing content or bugs gets attacked by swarms of angry people who claim they're just needlessly bashing the game or that they hate CDPR or other nonsense. THIS NEEDS TO STOP!
call it what it is...Bullying

Top Bottom