You cannot defy Parody

+
You cannot defy Parody

I had a lot of fun creating this video. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did doing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67XKDPZCXu4

Cdpr should really hire you

That was great

Ahah, I like that illusion the sound makes - or have you changed the real audio? I think I lost my chances to be serious when I'll play this part in real TW3.

Well, they are aliens from the alternate dimension, pretty much incomprehensible to the ordinary plain as dirt d'hoine like all of us CDPR included. I heard it as "A call of the reindeer" and was thinking about Rudolf. :)

Speaking of things you couldn't make out.

"They say he was a man obsessed; chasing memories, faces, sex"

I'm sorry, that was awful.

Lol this is great, but after hearing that voice so many times, i just want to drink some water to soften my throat, or give the wild hunt some water:D

vivaxardas said:
Well, they are aliens from the alternate dimension, pretty much incomprehensible to the ordinary plain as dirt d'hoine like all of us CDPR included. I heard it as "A call of the reindeer" and was thinking about Rudolf. :)/>
Yeah, the reindeer is funny too!

vivaxardas said:
Lol this is great, but after hearing that voice so many times, i just want to drink some water to soften my throat, or give the wild hunt some water:D

I indeed had to take a sip once in a while. But only play the phrase from "you cannot defy" would have been unsatisfying.

TW3FanApp said:
I indeed had to take a sip once in a while. But only play the phrase from "you cannot defy" would have been unsatisfying.

I was at the water cooler right behind Geralt_of_bsas.

TW3FanApp said:
TROLOLO !!!

OMG! Noooooooooooo! Pssst ya know he died recently.

Sirnaq said:
It's so stupid it's funny.

It's very silly. But the whole circumstances were silly. The VGX show was silly, if not embarrassing. To let the viewers getting hyped up over three hours to get a one minute trailer, which was over in a glimpse of an eye was silly. The following speculations about what was said in the trailer was silly. And that CD Projekt RED had to release an image with the phrase was the top of silliness.

Don't understand me wrong, I was quite amused over the whole thing. I even now have to congratulate CDPR to have made only a short trailer instead of wasting a lot more resources for the VGX. Maybe they knew in advance, how the show turned out to be.

Agent_Blue

TW3FanApp said:
It's very silly. But the whole circumstances were silly. The VGX show was silly, if not embarrassing. To let the viewers getting hyped up over three hours to get a one minute trailer, which was over in a glimpse of an eye was silly. The following speculations about what was said in the trailer was silly. And that CD Projekt RED had to release an image with the phrase was the top of silliness.

Don't understand me wrong, I was quite amused over the whole thing. I even now have to congratulate CDPR to have made only a short trailer instead of wasting a lot more resources for the VGX. Maybe they knew in advance, how the show turned out to be.

Please, let's no spin this. Words have meaning.

In my opinion VGX were just unprofessional and of poor taste. CDProjekt did not release a minuscule trailer just so to cast a floodlight upon the show and expose it for the mockery that CDProjekt presumed it would turn out to be.

That would have been cynicism at its worse.

They did it because - as MM360 has plainly stated - to entice our appetites. To make us lust for more.

They've obviously succeeded.

AgentBlue said:
Please, let's no spin this. Words have meaning.

In my opinion VGX were just unprofessional and of poor taste. CDProjekt did not release a minuscule trailer just so to cast a floodlight upon the show and expose it for the mockery that CDProjekt presumed it would turn out to be.

That would have been cynicism at its worse.

They did it because - as MM360 has plainly stated - to entice our appetites. To make us lust for more.

They've obviously succeeded.
I'm with you. And you would have nothing against a little longer trailer, I guess. My critics go against VGX not CDPR.

http://www.ign.com/blogs/the_writer/2013/12/07/top-7-worst-fails-of-2013-vgx

Oh, my. "call of the last deer" forever immortalized on youtube ;)
Thanks alot OP, that made my day.

Top Bottom