YOU FAVOURITE R T Strategy

+
Hm I guess RPG fans dont like R T S.............The topic is inactive..................................The biggest number of fans goes to:nothing :D(Actually AoE StartCraft and War Craft were the most popular but now........letz see StartCraft2 , it will come soon :) )

Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings and Starcraft / Brood Wars ... actually they're the only RTS I played.

Age of Empires and The Conquerors. Absolutely classic strategy. This is one of the elder games, what I remember. I spent many hours with this game.

SaSeba said:
AOE 1 (yes, the first part)
Almost forgot this one... I used to play the demo and the scenario that started with the two priests. Played it for hours and didn't want to stop. :p

I wouldn't know which one is most popular here online, since I suck at RTS, but in the local game clubs DotA seems to be most popular :hmmm:

I'm partial to genre crossing games. Throwing in another genre like God game mechanics makes me happy. Populous series, Dungeon Keeper series, Overlord and Majesty are among the favourites. The Real Time Tactics series Myth is also one of the best games ever. Current RTS fave is Sins of a Solar Empire./Dan

AGE 1 totally sucked esp. compared to Age2 expansion but it is of course all due to the development of technologyNOW AoE2 EXP. is really STONE-age but I still love it!

Mine would be warcraft 3. I suck at RTS though. ::) The story is what kept my interest. The next one in line would be Medievil War2: Total War. I love the crusades expansion to that one. Simply because that era of time is one of my favorite eras, and I love to read about the Knights Templar.

I love AoE 1 the most. I'm playing AoE 3 quite a bit recently, since I loaned AoE1 to my best friend. I hate that I can't do away with the fog of war in 3, but I'm learning to deal with it... reluctantly. I do like the native settlements, though. But I don't like the troop limit, but I do like the home town thing, but... (you get the point)> :whistle:

Top Bottom