You guys really dropped the ball again and again on this one

+
First you had the 21 day delay just after you started the game went gold(and a lot of ppl requested time off), that pissed a lot of people off

then there was the state of the game at launch (not to mention the borderline deceptive business practices in regards to base console performance) , that pissed a LOT MORE people off

and now we have the issue with devotion which pissed damn near everyone off (including some indie devs)

CD projeckt has gone into an absolute tailspin as of late, the game wasn't ready and you got hasty and greedy, and you are burning up your community goodwill at an absolutely LIGHTNING pace

im enjoying my time with cyberpunk and im glad to be playing it now but it needed more time, and I mean 6 months to a year more time. if you had came clean and stated tat the game was unfinished and launched as an early access title people would probably be more accepting of the games shortcomings. another option would have been to put the breaks on the hype train before it plowed over your stock price

clearly this title is make or break for the company, you got impatient and played your hand too soon, it can still be salvaged but you guys need to slow the fuck down on the executive level and carefully plot out your decicions from this point on, becuase if you don't there is know doubt in my mind that CD Project will go under

CD project is NOT EA, and what I mean by that is you simply dont have the liquid capital, monetization, or yearly releases like fifa or madden to keep you afloat.

Making heavy-handed moves for profit at the expense of good will is something that is bound to destroy the company from the roots, becuase people have held such high expectations of the company.

Top Bottom