You have completely destroyed your game, CDPR

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course we haven't. We are really frustrated that entire rank 3+ gwent is one faction abusing one combo. We don't care about SY players because when you have atleast 1 good combo in your faction we don't have anything to counter this.

Likewise. I don't care about players who cannot find ways to counter only one SY winning combo, even knowing that entire rank 3+ gwent of SY decks will run it.
I found ways, guessing it is my way of seeing things.

IF CDPR will balance it - fine, but my guess is that if balancing happen - that won't stop whining.

Likewise. I don't care about players who cannot find ways to counter only one SY winning combo, even knowing that entire rank 3+ gwent of SY decks will run it.
The problem with this combo that it can't be countered. You just play one card then play another. During one turn. Gain 5+6+11=22 points during one turn and also gain 2 coins and also one of units has Intimidate. Even if you counter this with G: Igni you will gain 2+11=13 points. That's why we rant about this combo and that's why we want CDPR to give it some counterplay.

The problem with this combo that it can't be countered. You just play one card then play another. During one turn. Gain 5+6+11=22 points during one turn and also gain 2 coins and also one of units has Intimidate. Even if you counter this with G: Igni you will gain 2+11=13 points. That's why we rant about this combo and that's why we want CDPR to give it some counterplay.

It is a problem with whole SY - not combo. But at least, with L+S combo, SY deck stand a chance.
I was playing with SY decks different types whole last month, there were no winning decks besides Passiflora+L+S, at least I haven't found any. (166/171 cards, missing non essential ones)
Everything is countered to the point of losing. I am not sure how to check my statistics, but I can tell you that I was losing even by using L+S combo a lot. G: Igni was one of the counters.
With balancing - SY had bounty combo that was nerfed. If it would be balanced, ie given something else, we would see more bounty decks. Having this example would lead me to believe, "balancing" L+S combo like that would lead to exodus of SY players. I am exaggerating, but I won't play SY until I given something else.
Edit: why the hell did I spend money for SY kegs (not needed, i know), poured all into SY trees (having 2 VIP skins already) if my only winning combo is nerfed.

By the way, I played few time standard net-deck cache. It's strong but I didn't have much luck with it on low pro-rank. I mean, I think I won more than I lost... let me check... nope, I'm on same number of wins and loses (3-3) on pro rank.
I'm not best syndicate player, but I belive I didn't do any big mistakes.

I feel better with other decks than cache.
I have bigger problems playing other decks with cache.
I really don't see problem. (especially since it follows strong vs consistend deck - this one is not consistend).

For sure it's nice and strong deck, but I'm feeling that one person said "It's best deck ever", everyone follow it now, soeveryone is sick of it.

Are you kidding? That's exactly how it has to be, by definition. :D Have you played any other (card) games?

what definition? I cant find it in the cardgame dictionary. So you actually find it normal to play same decks, over and over just because they tell you so? Just because it is how its meant to be? Then my friend, like the saying goes, you would make a good slave ;)

Qzman

Forum regular
what definition? I cant find it in the cardgame dictionary. So you actually find it normal to play same decks, over and over just because they tell you so? Just because it is how its meant to be? Then my friend, like the saying goes, you would make a good slave ;)
It has nothing to do with "them", whoever "they" might be... It's the same as it is in life, you need certain traits to be successful, lacking those and moaning about unfairness gets you nowhere. In card games, meta is automatically formed by the most powerful cards, combos, abilities etc... Thinking you should win pro ranks with meme decks is nothing short of entitled. Of course, the better you are the more success you will have.

I played HS for years, mostly weaker decks, intentionally to try to beat stronger and much more common ones so I get where you're coming from, but you can't blame the natural order of things, including inequality.

I'd rather face a million Hidden Cache decks than 5 NG decks. At least I get to play the game when SY is doing their thing. NG just prevent you from doing everything so even if I win, it's not fun at all. Can't speak for Lippy SK...is that deck making a comeback? Last time it was broken was when Nivellen+Dragon's Dream was their wombo combo finisher.

I'd rather face a million Hidden Cache decks than 5 NG decks. At least I get to play the game when SY is doing their thing. NG just prevent you from doing everything so even if I win, it's not fun at all. Can't speak for Lippy SK...is that deck making a comeback? Last time it was broken was when Nivellen+Dragon's Dream was their wombo combo finisher.

NG received some Nerf, where was the Nerf to syndicate? Plus, Syndicate didn't need a buff, the deck was probably tier 1 already.

IF CDPR will balance it - fine, but my guess is that if balancing happen - that won't stop whining.
I'm sorry but I have to respond to this.
By your logic, when Northern Realms was overpowered. Everybody that complained about it was just whining right?
When Monsters was overpowered. Everybody that complained was just whining right? So the devs did nothing about it?...Right? WRONG

Please...understand that the point of forums is to take in feedback so the devs can balance the game. The so-called whining won't stop, I concur...but it's the sheer magnitude of forum threads that need to be taken into account. One or two threads...fine. Multiple threads of alerting people to overpowered Syndicate cards...well where there is smoke...there is fire.

"I found ways, guessing it is my way of seeing things."
You're not special... you are playing an overpowered deck and are whining about the fact that people know it is overpowered but you are too proud to admit it.

"why the hell did I spend money for SY kegs (not needed, i know), poured all into SY trees (having 2 VIP skins already) if my only winning combo is nerfed. "

If you want to pay to win; than I'm afraid you've just wasted your money. It's your money though and the skins do look nice!
Post automatically merged:

Are you kidding? That's exactly how it has to be, by definition. :D Have you played any other (card) games?
So... what? Gwent is a game of ONLY one faction?

Ivy, dont struggle it, dear. Most people who are complaining about the people who are complaining about op decks and broken meta are not even pro Rank or they dont know what is past 2500. Its ok. Its in the human Nature to contest these things but usually the fanbois are the “loudest” ones.

That's about enough with the condescending attitude. The thread wasn't more than a rant to begin with, and it's not getting better. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom