You know you played to much Witcher 2 when ?

+
dmcaldw said:
So true .

On another one I have a lot of wood land to walk through and several times have caught myself looking for light beams the game simulates so well and mumble to myself " just like the game. " Same with song birds I hear just like Witcher 2 I think to myself . Bad when referencing real life to a game but there it is the game being that well done you draw comparisons to it or use phrases .

Ooooh if your walking through a wood watch out for those sneeky Endrega's scurring down a tree!

Arosus said:
When you understand politics in TW2 better than in your own country.

so true :D
- trying to do Aard sign to my dog and cats
- trying to cast Axii sign to my angry little brother
- starting to use "bloede dh'oine" as a curse word
- started to see dreams that im with Geralt fighting lots of ghouls and then geralt for some reason cast Igni sign to me. I only can hear myself screaming: "Fuck, i said to throw a swallow potion!" :p

When you buy yourself a bottle/can of something to drink and first thing you look for is the toxicity level on the label.

Right, it's when you start dreaming about the game... I've only had dreams about two RPGs in my adult life and TW2 is one of them.

yuikami said:
And when I started dreaming that I had to save Temeria, using only signs...

When you say "Va fail" instead of goodbye.

When people think Roche is someone you play online with...because you talk about him like he's a real person :p

When you can remember the sequence to open the Operator's Door, but have forgotten your ATM PIN.

When you start to consider dying your hair white.

When you walk into a bar and ask for Temerian Rye.

When you stand in a supermarket thinking "I know there's something else I need to buy, but can't remember what..." and then remember that it was the Robust Yellow Meteorite Sword diagram.

When you send yourself to sleep at night by counting exploding nekkers instead of sheep.

When you expect every woman to fall for you despite being pasty and ugly.

When you get upset if somebody calls your hero "pasty and ugly". :)

I was having a meeting one day with my boss about our client company named "Salamander". I kept pronouncing it as Salamandra the whole meeting.

edhelon said:
I was having a meeting one day with my boss about our client company named "Salamander". I kept pronouncing it as Salamandra the whole meeting.
I'm suprised you didn't slay them all with your steel sword for consorting with the enemy!

When in the middle of a conversation or let's say a job interview someone asks you "What would you do if..." and before he finishes his question you reply quickly "I'd go after the kingslayer".

the urge to always say Dh'oine (just perfectly like Iorveth) and Va' fail

KnightofPhoenix said:
When you tell people to stop thinking with their genitals.

that one was a killer :D

I get a chuckle fest every time Geralt in prelude to an 'encounter' says "Mhm". Oh Geralt you're such a flirt.

Mhm.... yes, I do.

-When you come to this message board and produce even longer ramblings than you do on Radiohead's message boards.

-When you spent pretty much all of your holidays playing it.

Those two aren't universal, unfortunately:
- When you realised TW2 helped you rediscover the beauty of your native language - and the last time it happened to you was reading the greatest poet of your national history on university two years ago.
- When swearing becomes oddly attractive.

As for dreams, I had one yesterday. Geralt had eaten scrambled eggs and was sick because of it. There was a woman (nobody from the game) stroking his hair and saying 'You poor, poor thing' as he was vomitting into a bucket.

Top Bottom