You know you played to much Witcher 2 when ?

+
When you see a squirrel crossing the street in front of you and anxiously fear for its life because a whole troop of big, evil metal mutants are out to get it!!

DelightfulMcCoy said:
When you see a squirrel crossing the street in front of you and anxiously fear for its life because a whole troop of big, evil metal mutants are out to get it!!
Haha! It took me a second or two to get it, but suddenly something lit up in my head, and I got the reference.

When you bind flower petals and mushrooms together in a tight package and try to stun others by throwing this thing at them.

You start off on a menial task and the Witcher2 theme starts playing in your head ....... the task is more epic or just gives you that boost to go on .

There is only one other piece of music that does enter my wandering mind during a boring or tedious job. I don't know the name of the piece but it is from the movie The 13th Warrior .

Walking through the park, I find myself suspiciously eyeing tall grass and shrubs for hidden traps.
I've added terms like "swiving and ploughing" to my regular cussing vocabulary.
I learned more about medieval underwear than anyone should really know.
I praise my cat for for a being a brave little witcher when he kills the hideous spider monsters that lurks behind the bookshelf.

When you're shopping at the store and see a big axe on sale and try to figure out it's stun and bleeding chance.

during a quarrel between friends/family/etc. - you choose one side of the conflict, thinking that you'll choose the other "path" next time.

When you dream you're a witcher in a modern world along with your brother on a epic quest to kill Triss's boyfriend.

Yes I had a dream like that.

- when hearing the word "duck" makes you think of a certain king

- when the flute your parents forced you to play in elementary school is suddenly the coolest instrument ever

- When you think alcoholism is merely a way to fight/suppress visions

- when you think real life trees suck because they're not endlessly tall

- when you wish trolls existed so you could chat with them all day long

- when you think a good fairytale should have a prince's kiss lesbomancy in it

- When you talk about the greatness and social/political complexity of The Witcher world even with your thesis advisor

(Back in 2008 when I took a short job as an independent contractor)
- While configuring a Linux server for a public institution, you use it to show your buddies the intro video of The Witcher 1 :)

When someone pisses you off and you think about them dieing and suddenly you hear Iorveth's say, "King or begger what's the difference? One Dh'oine less."

Top Bottom