You know you've played too much Witcher 3 when...

+
These are all fabulous. Keep them coming! A couple more...

.... when you can't stop thinking about all the real life situations where you could use the Axii "puppet" skill.

... when you want to have a kid just so you can name it Sukrus (boy or girl, you don't care) because the voice actor who does that part f***ing rocks! I want to be his best friend, seriously.

I've only completed couple of minor quests and the Baron and the Witch quest and nothing else after 140 hours playtime and I've finally reached level 10 after starting over for the 8th time; chosing all the wrong skills and made some bad decisions here and there but finally found the right path.

I've only completed couple of minor quests and the Baron and the Witch quest and nothing else after 140 hours playtime and I've finally reached level 10 after starting over for the 8th time; chosing all the wrong skills and made some bad decisions here and there but finally found the right path.

Wrong thread?

OR

You've played too much Witcher when you post to the wrong thread because [insert reason]?

When you tell people as a matter of fact, "Yes, I use kidney stones for headaches!"

---------- Updated at 04:17 PM ----------

When Walmart refuses to let you in because you have a sword on your back! ...you might of played Witcher too long.

If you tell your wife you want a high speed gaming laptop for your next mid-life crisis, you might be playing way too long.

Last edited:
When you turn off the computer, and think to yourself, "Wow, human vision has incredible FPS, resolution, and anti-aliasing."

If you check your mailbox everyday to see if Sony answered the letter you sent on the intricacies of old gen and next gen, you might be playing...

When you've surpassed your therapist goal of 10 different conversations per day, but they're all online, you might be playing too much!

Last edited:
If you get a restraining order that says you're freaking the kids out with too much Witcher playing and pot smoking, you might be playing too much.

When normal people ask you why you move your hands that way and then ask them for favors, and you realize they resisted your Axii attempt.

When you attempt to walk through a doorway but plant yourself face-first into the framework instead.

On your way to work you are disappointed by the amount of raw meat you are able to stuff into your pockets for lunch.

Top Bottom