You know you've played too much Witcher 3 when...

+
You know you've played too much Witcher 3 when...

You wind up outside your house at night for some reason and wonder what the hell is wrong with the moon. Why is it so small?!!?!?

In your dreams when you're walking somewhere you constantly wonder if you have applied the right blade oils for where you're at.

You run an errand and wonder why the wind is missing.

when you hear the sentence " noonwraith won't stray too far from the well" all day in your ears, instead of your fav. music

- When you keep seeing different people and think "I ever met this person somewhere, mhm..".

- When you start thinking about something in Geralt's voice.

- When you have to go to many places and whining "if only I could fast travel" *sigh*...

- When someone is talking about a contract and monsters cross your mind.

- When you look at Google Map and think "where is Skellige"

- When you consider styling your hair like one of Geralt's hairstyles.

- When you touch your beard and start thinking "I have one of Geralt's feature"

- When you imagine how it sounds if you say your name in your thought and add "of Rivia"

- When you start categorizing your daily schedule as Main Quests and Side Quests.

- When you start marking every place you have to go in Google Map on your smartphone, don't care if it's near or far, and act like it's your mini map.

- When you see a dry and huge animal crap and think very seriously "IS THAT FIEND DUNG ? mhm.."

- When you decide to name one of your future daughter Ciri.

- When you start comparing your girlfriend with Yennefer or Triss.

- When you start thinking about what will it be like having Geralt's abilities in the real world and fantasizing what you would do with it.

- When you start comparing your photo collection of landscapes with screenshots you made from The Witcher 3.

- When you take a walk in nature/forest and wish you could change the details to your liking, foliage this or foliage that.

- When you want to see further but something hinders your view and start relating it to draw distance.

- When you want to play The Witcher 4 and 5 and 6 and so on like RIGHT NOW.

- When you are hungry and start browsing Geralt's inventory looking for inspiration on what to eat.

- When you think about how far is this person's 'annoyance bar' at a store while haggling his offered prices.

- When you are swimming in a swimming pool and think "what will I do if a drowner start grabbing my feet".

- When you start collecting pieces from mosquito, cockroach, lizard, chicken that you kill or eat, as trophies.

Last edited:
- When you reach for your sword, soon as you hear the neighbours dog howl

- When you walk down the road and eavesdrop on people to find out if they know about treasure or monster contracts

- When you realize your walk to the grocery store has been for nothing because they dont sell gwent cards there

Top Bottom