You know you've played too much Witcher 3 when...

+
- When you're disappointed that your local liquor shop doesn't stock such common items as Dwarven Spirits, Alcohest, and Nilfgaardian Lemon.

- When you expect to find broken rakes and oars everywhere you look.

- When you can't understand why those footprints, spilled wine, and broken candlestick aren't illuminated in red, when you can
clearly sense they're related to this quest. . . .

Last edited:
If the first thing out of the cops mouth is, "do you have a license for your two handed sword?", you might be playing too much Witcher.

That's it, I'm out...

When you see some plants, and want to gather them. Happened to me with Skyrim too. Oh, look, plants! I can make some potions from that. And you could actually.

When you mutter "Wind's howling" in the middle of the lesson you're giving to high school students, even though the windows are closed and there's not a breeze outside.

Or

When you try to sing Priscillia's song to your wife, the part about raven locks and violet eyes, when she's blonde with blue eyes and she has no fucking idea what the song is anyway.

Or

When you finally manage to annihilate that annoying mosquito and shout "What now you piece of filth ?!!"

Last edited:
When you search for a mod that allows you to pay off prostitutes with a chit redeemable at any Novigraad bank, you might be playing too much.

... you can't stop thinking about all the characters you accidentally f***ed over because you misread a situation or made a bad decision. Then you wonder, do they make greeting cards for that?

Dear Letho, So sorry I f***ed up your plan and basically ruined the rest of your life. Love, Geralt.

Dear kids at the orphanage, So sorry you were all killed because I f***ed up. You were pretty cool little brats. That hide and seek was fun. Love, Geralt.

Dear Keira, So sorry I f***ed you. We see how well that went. Better luck next time? Love, Geralt

If you promise your parents you'll have the rent, just as soon as you kill the NoonWraith, you might be playing too much Witcher.

When you see some plants, and want to gather them. Happened to me with Skyrim too. Oh, look, plants! I can make some potions from that. And you could actually.

i'm with salvia, liquorice, thyme, camomille right now, makes a great tea for a cold ;)

---------- Updated at 02:10 PM ----------

when you approach a situation and just think by yourself.. .. the witcher would have done it anyway.. ;) and you're on it.

-when your dream starts replaying over and over, ...reloading much?
-when your husband starts humming Merchants of Novigrad, though he has never touched the game before
-when you're still holding a joystick at 4am and the temperature is 6Celcius, frozen fingers forgotten, "must do just one more quest..just one more.." (Yeah right)

When I constantly say "Whoa Roach" in any context when I'm requesting someone to slow down.

E.g. My son starting to run off ahead of me...I say "Whoa Roach". My friend talking too fast so I lose track of what they're trying to say...I say "Whoa Roach, slow down and start over please"

When you're being intimate with you girl and call her Triss or Yennefer.

When your Witcher Medalion vibrates when your mother in law enters your house.

Last edited:
You've played to much when the sun was shinning outside when you started and then you notice its dark outside and your stomach is growling like a werewolf.

Top Bottom