“Your Face in the game” Competition is now live!

+
Wow, sounds really nice! I'm definitely in!

Question: If I have missed the info, sorry for asking, but how do you proceed when you have bought the game from Steam? Do I send my pictures to your from here (Witcher forum) or Steam? Shall I take a screenshot that I've bought it from Steam or will you know that I have done it?

Prince12 said:
If I have missed the info, sorry for asking, but how do you proceed when you have bought the game from Steam? Do I send my pictures to your from here (Witcher forum) or Steam? Shall I take a screenshot that I've bought it from Steam or will you know that I have done it?
The first post says that if you buy The Witcher 2 on Steam between September 5th and September 30th, then you need to send CDPR a proof of purchase and a short explanation about why YOU should be in one of their projects.

If you didn't buy The Witcher 2 on Steam -- OR if you did buy it on Steam but bought it before the 5th of September -- then you need to send CDPR a photo of yourself dressed as a character from one of their existing games. You can use various props to make the picture more believable and entertaining. You should include a short explanation about why YOU should be in one of their projects.

In either case, you enter by going to the contest's website.

Wow, I feel a little left out. I own the Witcher 1 on steam, but I bought the Witcher 2 in retail.
I even own the Dark Edition of the 360 version because I wanted the extras.
I'm right in the middle of a semester at Uni, so I don't have time to spend designing a costume and taking a photo that isn't embarrassing.

After sending the photo to you...will it be published? I have no problem to possibly embarrass myself in front of the CDPR team but I am not sure whether I want to see myself in a "fancy" costume in the internet

Shigeruken said:
Wow, I feel a little left out. I own the Witcher 1 on steam, but I bought the Witcher 2 in retail.
I even own the Dark Edition of the 360 version because I wanted the extras.
I'm right in the middle of a semester at Uni, so I don't have time to spend designing a costume and taking a photo that isn't embarrassing.

I'd bet there will be other oportunities, i.e. when The Witcher 3 is officially announced...

Celebrindal said:
After sending the photo to you...will it be published? I have no problem to possibly embarrass myself in front of the CDPR team but I am not sure whether I want to see myself in a "fancy" costume in the internet

Only if you win.

We will be contacting winners asking for additional permission before publishing, so don't worry:)

Top Bottom