Your favorite Character that is not part of the main story.

+

Guest 4519094

Mitch came first to mind, but he's pretty present during some main missions so either
1612697153648.png

or
1612697175540.png

love both their voices and look

We got countless threads on the major characters. Now lets talk about your favorite minor Characters.

My favorite has got to be the Doctor from the Gig Hippocratic Oath.
She refuses to leave her Patient a Maelstrom Ganger, even tough she is being held captive by them.

Second favorite has to be the Police Officer from the gig Womean of La Mancha.

Both characters show that their are good people in Night City.
I liked the entire totentaz, one guy I saw dancing to some dark metal reminded me of maynard from the band Tool. Flopping around like he had a spinal injury - I mean, how awesome is that. I spent way more time in that club than the mission required.

We got countless threads on the major characters. Now lets talk about your favorite minor Characters.

She refuses to leave her Patient a Maelstrom Ganger, even tough she is being held captive by them.

Brendan, no doubt about it! It (or he actually) showed more feelings than half NC... Apart from Brendan... Delamain? Another non-living entity that expressed more than NC citizens... Specially when V gets to know its different personalities haha!!... apart from those, the couple you meet during the fights, the pregnant woman is a representation of one who is dissapointed about her husband's decisions... Though V lets him keep either the car or money (maybe both of them) I think despite of the result of the fight, he earns something beside V's respect when he talks and does a fair combat... Cesar I think it was his name, I don't remember his wife's name.

George and Andrew and the rest of those guys dancing in the water tubs in Afterlife. How inclusive club. Love it.

(Or actually... Is it inclusive if there aren't any female dance-divers?)

Last edited:
Difficult to pick just one there's some really good ones not connected with the main story, that have a lot of potential for further content.

Bozo 'the clown' guy with grenade for a nose, is right up there
Claire - bartender from afterlife that we do the racing side quests with.
All three members of Us Cracks; Purple Force, Red Menace and Blue Moon
Melissa Rory - the Maxtech agent in side quest Bullets, who was the Mantis blades cyberpysco from the 2013 trailer.
Last but not least, Lizzy Wizzy.

The Hippocratic Oath quest irked me when I couldn't simply shoot the patient so she would get a move on. My favorite side character is Wakako. Exactly what I want in a fixer - just give me the detes, and spare me the morality.

The cat!
He can see Johnny, makes me feel less crazy!
HE (she?) is the only one that really knows what is going on! (Or do you consider him part of the main story?)

Misty and the monk was close but not that much more informed than V.

Last edited:
Top Bottom