• Northern Realms

Votes: 37 35.6%
  • Scoia'tael

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Skellige

Votes: 15 14.4%

• Total voters
Your favorite deck?

Before B&W i was playing Monsters only, but now my favorite deck is Skellige.
SO what is your favorite deck?

Before B&W i was playing Monsters only, but now my favorite deck is Skellige.
SO what is your favorite deck?

I love both the Monsters and Northern Realms decks. The Nilfgaardian deck is alright. I still haven't gotten to Skellige's. The Scoia'tael deck is no good, though.

Skellige. Easy.

That moment when they're leading you by 30 points, and you throw down a commander's horn on your melee row, and then immediately follow up with Cerys. <3 GET REKT!

Skellige. Easy.

That moment when they're leading you by 30 points, and you throw down a commander's horn on your melee row, and then immediately follow up with Cerys. <3 GET REKT!

Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation Villentretenmerth attacked.

Nilfgaard
Second place monsters.
Last place skellige. Feels like monster deck, but not so good.

Northern realms although I hate the 5 blue stripes commandos because they're the ultimate game breakers thus I don't include them in my deck ,, second is skellige because it's too cool

This is a really hard poll for me! I'm going to vote on the faction I think is more cool from what I've seen in the Gwent stand-alone game. I like them all so far! But the one I found most interesting was the Monster faction with all the cool Eredin powers! In the built-in minigame, however, I found Northern Realms & Nilfgaard were the most powerful and easy for me, but the more interesting one was Scoia´tael.

TL; DR: I voted Monster, but I do think that's going to change...

This was hard! :) Good thread!

I like most of the Decks.

Northern Realms, Monsters and Skellige

For me though the most efficient deck through Witcher 3 was Northern Realms. For some of the other decks it took too long to get decent cards to play effectively as I could with Northern Realms

I like most of the Decks.

Northern Realms, Monsters and Skellige

For me though the most efficient deck through Witcher 3 was Northern Realms. For some of the other decks it took too long to get decent cards to play effectively as I could with Northern Realms
Well yeah, but NR is sooo simple. There is no passion :D

Played Nilfgaard the most, love those medics and spies. I think though I might have come to like the Skellige deck more if I'd had more time with it.

In terms of the new Gwent from what I've seen so far I think the Monster deck might end up being my choice.

Skellige is my new favorite :)

My first favorite was Northern Realms, but playing with it became too boring. Then I learned to use Monsters and I liked it! It was my second favorite in this game. When BAW got released, now it's definitely Skellige, what a great and exciting deck!

Tried also Elves and Nilfgaardian, but those weren't my thing. I can win with those so it's not about loosing, but still I just don't like them.

Top Bottom