Your favorite gaming snack?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drink depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a bitter or an ale, sometimes water and sometimes I'm in the mood for Irn Bru.

Forum veteran
They used to make this stuff... diet black cherry vanilla coke. It was a heavenly liquid that summoned angels who sang to you while you drank. Simply opening the can was enough to evaporate any worries or troubles that plagued you. I used to drink it almost exclusively while playing games, and you could safely say that I was a total addict. Then, it disappeared. Pepsi soon came out with something similar. That also quickly disappeared. I would strangle every one of you with piano wire for one more can of either.

Now I just scrounge around, unsuccessfully trying to fill the gaping void that the Coca-Cola company and Pepsi company have left in me. Gaming hasn't been the same since they destroyed everything I love, though I have a certain fondness for diet cherry coke. That's probably the closest thing I have to a favorite gaming drink these days, so they'll probably murder that too. It's a conspiracy, I tell you.

black cherry vanilla??? if you remove the diet part and just have it normally i would kill for a taste of that (never trusted the diet sweeteners)

but i recently discovered that my local IGA stock Dr. Pepper and cherry dr. pepper so i'm happy... in my country it's like stupid hard to find them stocked normally, you have to go to special shops for that, but omg - my IGA has them, so full of awesome.

Last weekend, I had something like these

The white stuff is marshmallow.

I have diabetes now, but it was worth it.

Jeebus, Flash. I admire you SO MUCH. Did you buy or make them?

I find the heart beating at twice normal speed really immerses me in a game. Yeah.

Wow.Yall have me beat.The only food i ever really eat while gaming is roman noodles.
I really hate to break it to ya but Ramen noodles don`t really qualify as food :p

They look YUMMY !

Myself I usually grab whatever`s handy like popcorn , peanut butter and crackers or just straight peanut butter , peanut butter and jelly sandwich . Peanut butter = mankind`s greatest invention ....well besides PC/consoles and games . ;)

Don't eat while playing, since that is reserved for watching something. But I often have a glass of juice or ice tea next to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom