Your Favorite Midwinter Card

+
In terms of artowrk. I LOVE Aguara. Such a beautiful aesthetic. The water colours make it look as if you're starting into a dark murky water. The beautiful highlights from the poppies.

But my favourite card is Geralt: Yrden. So many decks countered by a single card hahahahahahaa.

Ciri Nova and Uma both premium looks awesome, and every gold Uma brings all have animations . Thats so awesome .

4RM3D;n10047761 said:
I would not have guessed. Wait a minute...
I've been trying to find a gif version of the premium one with no success yet.

Last edited:

Guest 4205021

full moon, looks beautiful and the new archetype is awesome.

What's your favorite new Midwinter card?

I play Northern Realms exclusively(for now) and I can't begin to express how much I love the new leader: Adda. Her involvement in the books(what little there was) and the games never garnered more than was necessary of my attention but for some reason her art and voice lines just exude this strange fusion of bratty child meets sinister monster and I love it. On top of that I really enjoy the new create mechanic as it adds, what I consider to be, a fun mechanic to the game and only furthers my love for this Northern Realms leader.

Last edited:
Artwork-wise, it's gotta be the Ruehin. This thing is amazing! :D I can't wait to gather the Meteorite powder to transmute it

My favorite art is probably Nivellen. Phoenix, Ruehin, and Selkirk's premiums are also really cool though. Let's be honest, there's a lot of really awesome premium cards.

I dunno, I'd say Nova is my favorite card in general this patch, just because that card alone has enabled so many additional variants of decks and has given me a lot of fun when trying to deck build because every time I go to make something new the thought of "do I make this a Nova deck?" runs across my mind.

Cards I like purely for their art: Iorveth: Meditation, Half-Elf Hunter & Milaen. Viper School Witcher, Letho (Kingslayer), Hubert Rejk

Playable: Iorveth: Meditation.

Ciri Nova due to adding a second layer to all decks capable of using it (more or less).
Whispess: Tribute due to adding a John Natalis type of card with organic synergy.
Whispering Hillock due to an actually small amount of organics and thus a more or less reliable high point leader, which is variable and can spawn one of my favourite silvers (nest).
Ointment due to the new Viper Witcher and another solid alchemy card for Nilfgaard.
Viper Witcher due to the Nilfgaard Witcher deck.
Vreemde due to being a rather entertaining Emphyr target (and it being how I open quite a lot of times).
Letho: Kingslayer due to the same reason as with Whispess (though his leader destruction should give him 1 or 2 more points).
... I guess I ll stop at that for now.

Phoenix obviously, powerful and pretty. And it indicates that there will be more original gwent cards which is not to do with Witcher in the future

Seltkirk's premium is awesome !!
I like the board presence of geralt yrden . That purple thing seems amazing

The parasite is a horrible horrible card I have to agree. Especially it's premium version, the artwork is the most disturbing thing on Gwent. I don't even like looking at it! :(

Top Bottom