Your Favorite Sword in the Witcher 3!

+
Your Favorite Sword in the Witcher 3!

So...We have talked a lot about armors in the Witcher 3 and how most of them suck. What about swords ?

I recently found in Skellige the Sword D'yabel from the witcher 1. The one used by Azar Javed. Ah the nostalgia :D.
What swords are you guys using?

There's so many cool looking swords. I've been using a steel Arbitrator one in Skellige as the hilt is more nordic looking and seems appropriate (plus it's a pretty awesome sword in its own right)

Longclaw ! Also Black Unicorn, the black scabbard and the nasty blade are pretty nice. And Harpy too, solid design. Best looking swords and scabbards imho.

I don't like Scoia'tael stylized swords, they just look weird on your back with most of the armors. Nor the swords with a handle a-la pirate, doesn't suit the witcher one bit.

Mogrim, A silver sword with two wolves on the pommel ! A nice relic.

Did you find the sword geralt is using on the box art ? :hmm:

On the subject of nostalgia, I was rather surprised to find the Moon Blade, Forgotten Vran Sword, and Harpy in random loot. They were all inferior to the blades I was using, at the time, but it was interesting to see they made it into the game, albeit in odd places. I wonder if Aerondight will turn up. . . .

Top Bottom