Your favorite Witcher moments - Contest

+
The moment I remember the most is from TW1 in the swamp, I was lan gaming with some friends for the weekend and we had stayed up for approx 53H and I was running around in the swamp and it spawned 4-5 drowned dead and 2 archespore/echinops and i fought and almost died by bleeding effect but i made it and was so damn happy and impress by myself.. So I turn around and called my friends to tell/show them what I did and they come and looked and they starting to laught and i got angry with them and asked why they are laugthing and they told me that im dead... So we talked and i was confused and they told me that i just had a hallucination were I just killed everything but was infact already dead and now it just a funny memory

Ok so first of all, THANK YOU for creating such an AWESOME game with a very good RPG experience. Love EVERY minute of it!

My favourite Witcher Moments:

Witcher 1 Opening Cinematic: You know that you're going to be a bad-ass dude right from the start. The way that Geralt pawns Adda in every single way was truly remarkable so you would know that you're a force to be reckon with. The best moment was when Adda leaped higher than the building and Geralt, the bad-ass that he is, just punches her and knocks her off!

Witcher 1 Sex Cards: A Shag to get them all! Nuff said!

**SPOILER** Witcher 1 Werewolf: Was not expecting that the Captain of the City Guard was the Werewolf. Really liked that twist and glad that I spared him to help me out at a later stage!

Witcher 2 Dragon: HOLY SMOKES A DRAGON! DUCK!!! Jeez can you guys add even more epicness to the game? Not only the Witcher 2 got a revamp on graphics and artwork, but adding a Dragon to the storyline was AWESOME! Everytime the Dragon entered, it was always a mystery to what you had to do as it was unpredictable, from the very first encounter till the very last. The best moment was when the Dragon's identity was revealed in such a dramatic way!

Witcher 2 Re-living the Battle of Brenna: Simply amazing, fighting ghosts, learning history, defeating a Draug...what more do you want?

Can't wait for the Witcher 3!

At witcher 2 while geralt and triss at the bottom of elven ruins having a "bath" a dwarf hears them. it was the most funny moment

First game; To be someone else in my life(Geralt)
Second game; To be again Geralt the witcher
Third game; To be complete once again :cool:

Mine has to simply be the Blue Eyes mission........ why... because its the story I tell all my friends and this alone made them want to play it.

"Have you played witcher yet?"

"No"

"aawww man you need to, Last night a guy told me to look for this sister, I found her in a brothel and also found her to be a vampire along with the other whores. Her brother asked me to kill her, so off I went with my sword, but the vampires told me if I didn't kill them they would sleep with me.. so I knocked the boots with 3 sexy vamps, and her brother walked in. Then they flew around the room naked attacking the men while I went to work with my sword"

"Dude... I'm buying that game"

For me, it was realising that the choices I made mattered well beyond the next 5 minutes of gameplay.

A person I rescued from lynching against what at face value seemed like overwhelming evidence (but upon further investigation turned out to be entirely circumstantial or plain fabricated due to the accuser's personal agenda) showed up later in the game as a healer, helping a village.

What would that village have looked like if I had not made that choice, or not bothered to investigate? I will (hopefully) never know, what happened was -my- story.

My tale of entering the world of the Witcher.

April 2012, I was just a boy of 18 en-route home from the hospital, I'd just had major surgery and was about to have to lie in bed for 2 weeks.
I'd never played a CDProjekt Red game, but I noticed The Witcher 2 had just come out on Xbox 360 and tasked my dad with picking it up for me. I hated feeling so weak and thinking of the long, boring 2 weeks ahead was horrid!
However, I turned on the Xbox. Put the disc in the tray. Then, then I was faced with the opening cinematic, that awe inspiring dive into the world of the Witcher, as the cinematic faded out and the Assassins Of Kings music faded into the main menu, I knew I was going to like the game...I was wrong, so wrong; I fell in love with it! With the world, the lore, with Geralt and of course Triss Merigold! Never had I played a game with such engaging gameplay coupled with an utterly compelling story. After my 2 weeks 'Bed rest' I'd completed the game 3 times. I'd looked under every leaf in Flotsam, under every pebble in Vergen and every corpse in Loc Muinne.

The Witcher 2 AOK gave me a new world to explore while I waited for my own to heal. I can't wait to loose myself in the Nilfgaard pilliged north! Thank you all at CDProjekt Red.

For me one of the most touching moments was when Cedric was dying and the creatures of the forest came. The thing I like of the games was that the consequences of every decision you made were REALLY reflected in the world of the game. You made a great job!

JackinTheGreen said:
Congratulations to all the winners, specially Aditya, who I know has been waiting for his medallion for years... :p/>

haha yeah :p :D
thanks man!

Well i have so many moments that i will remember for a long time. First 2 games brought me so much fun and memories so here are my two favorite moments:

1st game: Parrying the Professors arrow with my blade in the section of the Salamandra quests, such a powerful scene to me because it portraits Geralt perfectly and gives out a powerful image of the beast slayer.

2nd game: The moment near the end of the game when you confront Letho after slaying numerous foes on your way, i felt like an unstoppable force coming trough all the obstacles on my way to the truth.

There are many many more moments and scenes but that would take to much time point out. To me Witcher saga is on par with Mass Effect and will be even better than Mass Effect if the end gives you a nerdgasm ;)

Geralt's dialogue in both The Witcher 1 and 2 are really makes me have fun playing the game a few times.

However, if I was to select my favourite The Witcher moment, it'll be the saving Triss on the Witcher 2 at Loc Muinne. He has his own unique tone of voice that gets him the answers.

Top Bottom