• Cat School Set

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Griffin School Set

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Bear School Set

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
your favorite witcher set

What set do you prefer? Do you choose after looks or stats. mines the feline set, the griffin one makes you look fat and i´m not in skellige yet so so chance to get the bear set.

btw. griffon increases sign intensity, cat attack power, bear adrenaline build up (has the highest def stats)

Last edited:
Cat's my favorite in terms of both looks and stats. Bear is a close second in looks and Griffin is just ugh.

Can someone please post screenshots of each complete set and maybe the upgraded versions as well? Thanks in advance!

Ursine Master set IF they fix the clipping on the shoulders. I hate clipping and this is the only thing that I don't like about the Ursine armor!

Go away clipping!

Attachments

• mastercrafted-ursine-armor-set-1024x559.jpg
    mastercrafted-ursine-armor-set-1024x559.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 3,194
  • mastercrafted-feline-armor-set-1024x558.jpg
    mastercrafted-feline-armor-set-1024x558.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 1,864
  • mastercrafted-griffin-armor-set-1024x558.jpg
    mastercrafted-griffin-armor-set-1024x558.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 404
They are the highest upgrade, it goes normal-enhanced-superior-mastercrafted. the thing is you need to be level 30 minimum to wear the mastercrafted stuff.

Cat set = blue pajamas :facepalm:

Griffin set = Green...thing that makes geralt look like he has a beer belly :comeatmebro:

Why pick such disgusting colors for armor?

Only decent one is mastercrafted Ursine armor

none of them remotely look like what he should be wearing though. Where is the upgradable wolf school gear

Top Bottom