Your favourite side quests [keep spoiler free]

+
Your favourite side quests [keep spoiler free]

List your favourite side content. Just try not to spoil anything in the process!

Cursed werewolf probably. (though that actually becomes a main quest later if I recall correctly)

Probably Spirit of the Wood in Ard Skellige. I don't think that's its exact name, but you will know the one I'm talking about if you've done it.

I will say that the quest-lines in the extra islands in Skellige are excellant.

Probably Spirit of the Wood in Ard Skellige. I don't think that's its exact name, but you will know the one I'm talking about if you've done it.

I will say that the quest-lines in the extra islands in Skellige are excellant.

Think I've just looked into that Quest: only just arrived there and it's above my level for now! But the start of it is pretty great!

I loved quests that had a bit of a detective angle, like Fyke Isle, Morkvarg and Carnal Sins.

Also, anything with Trolls. Love those guys!

While we can name a quest it doesn't add much value because you want to maintain no spoilers. That means its hard for us to say WHY the quest we mentioned is a good one. Honestly what good does it do if someone just says Jenny or Whoreson Jr, or take your pick. You really need to allow spoilers to find out why someone thinks a particular quest is any good.

Has to be The Tower Outta Nowheres :D

You have to defeat the evil DRM by obtaining the GOG, just absolute genius!

I enjoyed the quest involving the silent druid... who knew they had such a sense of humor!

Though I think the funniest one was the Oxenfurt Drunk

Top Bottom