Your favourite tracks of the Witcher 3 OST

+
My favourite tracks are:
1. Hearts of Stone
2. On the Champs-Desoles
3. Blood and Wine

There are so many amazing tracks I honestly don't know what to put on 4,5.....so I just name a few of my other favourites:
Hunt Or Be Hunted, The Hunter's Path, Silver for Monsters, Aen Seidhe, Whatsover A Man Soweth, Syanna, The Beast of Beauclair, Beyond Hill and Dale, Ladies of the Woods

Which ones do you like most?

Probably Ladies in the woods, Cloak and Dagger, and Fields of Ard Skellig, but there are many amazing tracks.

the gwent song from B&W

The Mandragora? Yeah, it's my favourite gwent track in the game.
Post automatically merged:

I don't want to open an extra thread about it, but the Witcher 2 soundtrack deserves to be mentioned as well. Completely different style than the one from W3, but also excellent.

My favourites:
1. Sorceresses
2. Through the Underworld
3. The End is Never the Same

Last edited:
The blood and wine one was really good. If i think about the storys, OMG! The castle reminded me of a castle from a disney movie. Really good! mastercraft.

from the main game
1. After the storm
2. Kaer morhen
3. Yes, I do
4. The trail
5. Ciri, wake up
6. Aen Seidhe
7. Spikeroog
8. Whispers of Oxenfurt
9. The Nightingale
10. Hunt or be Hunted
11. Commanding the Fury
12. Geralt of Rivia

from HOS and B&W
1. Hearts of Stone
2. Blood and Wine
3. Fanfares and Flowers
4. For Honor, For Touissant
5. The Banks of the Sansretour
6. The Musty Scent of Fresh Pate
7. Wind in the Caroberta Woods
8. Lady of the Lake
9. The Mandragora
10. The Slopes of the Blessure

There were also some songs that didn't make it to the OST that I really liked too.

Base game: Cloak and Dagger (I sometimes purposely prolong races to hear more of the music :p )
Expansions: For Honor! For Toussaint! (I sometimes purposely prolong battles where this is playing :p )

I think Bonnie At Morn is a beautiful old piece that has been so masterfully rendered by Mikołaj Stroiński. I've made a video to celebrate it:

I'm so addicted to Fanfare and Flowers from the Blood and Wine DLC I just listen to it on a loop. Love, love, love it!!!

It's not on the OST for some incomprehensible to me reason, but I love the music that plays in The Bits in Novigrad. One of most atmospheric tracks in the game IMO.

Blood and Wine has some Bangers. I love "The Beast of Beauclair" as a song you apply to a dangerous situation. "Slopes of the Blessure" is something I'd want playing on my honeymoon.

In the base game though, "King Bran's Final Voyage" is a masterpiece, love how the strings come in "waves" so to speak and creates a sense of true sentimentality and melancholy that can be applied to so many different situations. Sometimes though, I feel it's used a bit too much.

"You're...Immortal?" has that insanely good sounding section that plays in the scene where Olgierd draws his sword which makes it absolutely perfect IMO as a cinematic piece.

I'd marry any girl that played Priscilla's song to me

The entire soundtrack was fantastic, but if I had to pick one track as a favorite it would be The Fields of Ard Skellig....one of the most hauntingly beautiful ambient tracks I've ever heard in a video game. I won't link that one since I'm assuming everyone remembers that track.

Ard Skellige Village was also great.

The Temple of Ilvani from Hearts of Stone. That drop at 0:56...:love:

...and the best tavern band track in the game...

(First time I heard it I had Geralt stop in his tracks & pause whatever mission he was on to listen to the song in full)

The Song of the Sword-Dancer​

Silver for Monsters​

Steel for Humans​

You're... Immortal?​

Hail to Caranthir​

Kaer Morhen​

Ard Skellig Village​

After the Storm​

Hunt or Be Hunted​

On the Champs-Désolés​

Wind in the Caroberta Woods​

Top Bottom