Your First Cyberpunk Experience?

+
Lisbeth_Salander;n9418401 said:
I supported Trump just to make the world more cyberpunk and apparently It's working.

Lisbeth_Salander;n9419131 said:
Very nice! My sources say it is hot in Brazil this time of year. Are they right?

Probably the most obvious case of going off topic I've ever seen.

And isn't it always hot as hell near the equator?

The original Deus Ex. Though when I was young its gameplay was too complex for me and I never got to give it a proper play until my teens. I remember the decayed NYC in it making me sad when I first saw it.

My first experience with the CyberPunk genre came from the game- breaker, Omikron: The Nomad Soul.

I HOPE!!! That it doesn't need any introduction around here...

Seriously though, first cyberpunk piece of media I experienced was that old Shadowrun action-rpg I keep citing every once in a while. Along with another old Shadowrun action-rpg. And maybe System Shock 1, but by that time I didn't complete that game.

And yes, newer Shadowrun crpgs are the definition of system versus story RPG-related holywar.

Last edited:
Cyberkowloon;n9469061 said:
Growing up in Hongkong, when there's still older generations who were born in the last Imperial China

China is great. I love China, they got the best deals. Great guys!

I would really like to hear more about your life in Hongkong, great respect for the city.

Last edited:
Lisbeth_Salander;n9469371 said:
China is great. I love China, they got the best deals. Great guys!

I would really like to hear more about your life in Hongkong, great respect for the city.

Ahahaha, nice nice

Top Bottom