YOUR loadout in Cyberpunk 2077! (or a Cyberpunk themed game in general)

+

Sild

Ex-moderator
So i was thinking in making this thread dedicated to hypothetical loadouts the player would like to have.

We know the game will have three main types of weapons: power, tech and smart.
We also know melee will be a viable option.

So i guess that means a lot of options for cool weapon designs that might be in the game

The rules are simple:
- You pick a maximum number of 3 weapons you would like your character to use. It can be assault-rifle <> handgun <> machete or something like sniper rifle <> smg <> handgun or any combination really as long as it's not too over the top.
- It MUST have a graphical representation you can link or insert.
Describing your play style and weapon functions are not a rule but feel free to do it if you want to.

I think it's cool to share ideas and maybe find some really cool stuff artists have made in terms of designing these kinds of things through this.

'Aight, so this would be mine:

Twin pieces of this beauty. Full-auto and semi auto fire modes.
brian-barnett-black-lotus-silencer-2-1.jpg

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/qAeZDz

And,

This stylish sword. Might not be the highest in terms of functionality, but i think it has a certain.. exotic appeal to it. Also reminds me of the leopard spot jacket in one of the first concept arts released for Cp2077.

--Edit--
Also.. Bullet-Deflecting.. because magnetic fields. What? It just works!
cool katana.jpg

http://www.salvabrani.com/pimage/208291551501564942/

Yes, i like to play the stealthy-sneaky one shot(or slash) kill type of character if given the option.

Let me see yours.

Last edited:
I would like a futuristic version of the Tommy gun that would be my main weapon.
images (14).jpeg

My handgun would be explosive pistol.
IMG_20190216_060533.jpg

My melee weapon.
images (16).jpeg

My main weapon would be a shotgun, as I like going in DOOM-style guns blazing in every situation.

My secondary would be a hand cannon, which will be used for mid range battles:

And I would use a power fist to melee all my enemies.

HK USP 45 for the everyday stuff
Usp.jpg

FN F2000 for clearing mobs
f2000.jpg

Barrett M107A1 for anything that I don't want to be close to.
Barrett_M107A1_1440x381__98842.1530036908.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:

Sild

Ex-moderator
My main weapon would be a shotgun, as I like going in DOOM-style guns blazing in every situation.

My secondary would be a hand cannon, which will be used for mid range battles:

And I would use a power fist to melee all my enemies.

That revolver.. *drool*
Post automatically merged:

I tried to look for Cyberpunk weapon pictures but there isnt any….

Anything should be fine really, as long as it's not too deep in the realm of science fiction like laser blasters or beam weapons. I guess it should look.. Believable.

Last edited:
The cool thing about science fiction is that it gives you so many more options. For instance in other games like Deus Ex I really fell in love with cybernetics as a weapon in general. I came into a room with a boss lady and her 6 bodyguards in a night club. All had minor cyberware (like an arm or a leg replaced) and at least a handgun, smg, or shotgun. I was pretty kitted out with gas and emp protection filters, extra strength, leg jump capacity, and full dermal plating. I blocked the only exit door and after our conversation I dropped a gas grenade on their poker table and proceeded to slice and dice with my arm blades while the gas choked them and made them unable to fight back but I could still breath because of the cybernetic filter. I was quick enough that no guns were fired so no one new what happened. I looted them and the office and quietly shut the door behind while the club played music and everyone danced on.

So my first weapon would be just a full suite of cybernetics and I hear this game has some pretty incredible options like removing a cybernetic eye from your socket and hiding it somewhere where I can continue to spy on what it sees, etc. In the gameplay video you can see the other guy actually bash through the wall and take down the harvester boss. No more indestructible chests and doors. I'm probably most excited for this.
fafd7f61be582639148d304caa9e9a70.jpg

Sometimes I would get caught and not be able to super speed run to someone and knock or slice them out so I would need something concealable that could give me a bigger punch and would have some range. so throwing the blade, or grenade would work but I would like to have a concealable SMG or full auto high caliber pistol. Like 10mm or 50AE that could hide in my leg like robocop and I could deploy when needed with a nice optic link so I wouldnt need to shoulder the weapon. Camera on the gun could link to my eye and I could blind fire much more easier. I think cyberware plus a highly customizable side arm like this plus a host of gadgets would be my primary setup.
108930884707175237_7Jaemmqp_c.jpg
robocop-3-600x500.jpg

Finally if I know I'm going into combat that's going to need some range then I would really like to bring my cybernetics to bear once again to carry some large ordinance like a canon, grenade launcher, or even a rocket launcher. Why trade sniper rifle shots like a n00b when I can fire and forget a large rocket or canon shell that flies over or through their cover, explodes and kills them in one shot or a few. Sometimes you just got to unload when there are no other options or the other person REALLY deserves it.
640px-Sm_heavy_bolter_2.jpg

As a final note I would really like some rigger options like being able to remote control a drone like you see in the video. Would love to fly or drive one around an area that would give me real time data and surveillance and then that drone could drop satchel charges, grenades, or even pop an area EMP strike. Possibly even drill through doors or find ways around obstacles, hack terminals, etc.
doc_1238679231.jpg

some mine are 1. cyberware (strenght, melee weapons) + utlitiy 2. conceable SMG/pistol + grenades 3. Remote control drone

but I would like the option for some heavy ordinance once in a while. :)

Anything High Caliber/Magnum Revolvers. One Shot, One Kill, Do you feel lucky punk? Personal favorite sidearms
-S&W Governor/Taurus Judge (Mini Shotgun Revolver)

or

-S&W500 Performance Center/S&W629 Stealth Hunter (.500S&W Mag/.44 Mag)

Throwable item
the Predator Smart Disc (2004)

Heavy support (Going in loud or things turn south)
DS Arms RPD

or

XM29 OICW (5.56x45mm & 20x28mm HEAB Grenade Rounds)
Would love to see the Cyberpunk 2077 version. The grenade rounds can be use as special SMART Armor piercing/airburst/HE rounds and they shoot thru tough metal plating and concrete. Use the scope to see thru walls, aim at the heart or/set path from heart, brain, kidney, liver, bones, computerizing system, pump system (Any weakness)......, shoot and see their organ ruptures.

Last edited:
As a deep fan of the Dishonoured, Deus Ex and the Batman series, i prefer to adopt a stealth approach to complete a mission as I always want to fulfill my dreams to be a cyber ninja in the cyberpunk universe.

1) mantis blade

When i saw the cyberpunk 2077 demo of the mantis blade, i cant help but to fall in love with it as you able to climb on high wall to avoid detection. This is so similar to the batman akham's predator mode, when you able to hang on top of the gargoyles and plan your takedown on your enemies one by one as you hide behind the shadows. This blade helps me to relive that Batman moment. But, of course, not everytime you able to clear a complete stealth mission without alerting some enemy AI. Therefore, i come prepare with two more weapons up in my sleeves.

2) cyber-katana

In the Gamescom demo, many gaming news outlet inform the general public that they able to watch how a katana weapon is being implemented inside the Cyberpunk 2077 game. Here they saw a Bullet-Deflecting Katana where it use a magnetic field to deflect bullets from enemies' gun. I dont how it is going to look like but I am so interested to see my playable character turn into a full-blown badass sith/jedi from star wars. That and I am a sadistic madaf****r who wants to see some body dismemberment up close and personal.

3) Shot gun

Melee weapon can only acheive so much but it is not enough to takedown mecha suit worn by Royce during the gameplay demo. Here I believe fire fight with fire and the one with biggest gun wins. I dont know how many weapon are there in the game but so far the strongest weapon that able to one-shot an enemy is a shotgun. These loadout might change when i found a weapon that able to dish out more damage.

P.S.: i wish I can get to wall-climb by using katana instead of mantis blade. Therefore, I can save my humanity points on more useful cyberwares. Just saying.

Sild

Ex-moderator
In the Gamescom demo, many gaming news outlet inform the general public that they able to watch how a katana weapon is being implemented inside the Cyberpunk 2077 game. Here they saw a Bullet-Deflecting Katana where it use a magnetic field to deflect bullets from enemies' gun.

This is really interesting and it seems i completely missed it:oops:Do you know of any articles where this is mentioned?:think:

Top Bottom