YOUR loadout in Cyberpunk 2077! (or a Cyberpunk themed game in general)

+
Oh wow, you're right, i seem to have completely missed (or forgot) they showed a slightly different demo under closed door at Gamescom. A quick google search and there it is.. Bullet-Deflectin' mothereffing katana!

I found this. Kinda gives a taste.

I'd likely pick some kind of machine pistol (like V has in the demo) or a PDW, along the lines of the AAC Honey Badger.
And a bunch of Techie/Netrunner gear.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:
Me personally i'd go full beast. i know there'll be mantis blades but i'm hoping for something like some cybernetic claws so i can max out defense and speed. that way i can ran through everyone slicing them up like some animal. It'd be even cooler if they include the "exotic fashion" from page 121 in the source material just to tie it all together.

Madae

Forum veteran
I'll probably be doing a stealth mantis blade style with a pistol here and there, and maybe work more on the social/mechanical aspect of gameplay (hacking, repairing and such) more than in your face combat or run and gun.

Sild

Ex-moderator
The rules are simple:
- You pick a maximum number of 3 weapons you would like your character to use. It can be assault-rifle <> handgun <> machete or something like sniper rifle <> smg <> handgun or any combination really as long as it's not too over the top.
- It MUST have a graphical representation you can link or insert.
Describing your play style and weapon functions are not a rule but feel free to do it if you want to.

Attachments

• ivan-vanko.png
    ivan-vanko.png
    409.3 KB · Views: 142
Just a good armor piercing bullets handgun and a monofilament whip for close combat and I will be all set.

I'm planning on being a strong solo with some kind of lmg/heavy rifle for my primary weapon. Like so:

a5260892ae0f99230ab3f34a992167e2.jpg

My secondary would be a full auto shotgun that charges up like the tech shotgun for the punching power and annihilating cover and heavily fortified enemies.

c675c242cadafd3851c93333761c4301.jpg

And finally my melee weapon of choice, a rocket powered sledgehammer!

2med.jpg

I'm not exactly one for subtlety lol

Top Bottom