YOUR loadout in Cyberpunk 2077! (or a Cyberpunk themed game in general)

+
I kind of plan on going with a more MacGuyver approach so my loadout will be:

Some Dental Floss

A Paper Clip

And a Lemon

Something effective, as well as stylish. Especially when I don't need to get too personal when I can be gone by the time body hits the floor. Especially useful when you need to take a closer look.
sniper1.jpg

When dealing with people from close range, getting personal or otherwise. A blade that's well kept and sharp will be more useful than a gun, given it's silent, effective in most cases and it will never run out of bullets. Careful with the edge it's sharper than it looks.
swords.jpeg

Sometimes you need a bit more firepower and don't have the advantage of surprise or range.
I'm sure the fully automatic suppressed death-machine will come in handy in such situations.
1245.jpg

Nice load out plans...and some admitted worthless, but stylish "Man jewelry" on the list. Since any option choices would be strictly hypothetical (As the game isn't out yet), I'd have to balance out my choices depending on the type of build I was shooting for. If my "V" was based off of me personally, A silenced SMG, a semi auto/pump 12 gauge and a silenced Light/Medium caliber handgun, a good knife and the monowire. My cyberptions (based off of the pnp.) would be composed of a lot of internal stuff (Reflex boosters, a smartgun link, a neural bridge and cyberoptics with a Targeting scope, low light vision, flash protection and enhanced vision options.). My body armor would be predominantly be light with a heavier "Armored trench" to cover the bases when things get too hot. In a word, a "stealth killer".

The rules are simple:
- You pick a maximum number of 3 weapons you would like your character to use. It can be assault-rifle <> handgun <> machete or something like sniper rifle <> smg <> handgun or any combination really as long as it's not too over the top.
- It MUST have a graphical representation you can link or insert.
Describing your play style and weapon functions are not a rule but feel free to do it if you want to.

A simple, yet basic buildup

First, my long range:

Yes, I am a jerk in carrying an Anti-Cyborg weapon, so bite me, Choomba.

Second, a pair of Power Fists (I like to think my character as something of a Martial Artist) combined with reinforced Cybernetic legs:

(yes, I know that they look like medieval armor, but think of them as "Limited Line" or "Collector's Edition" Power Fists)

Third? A Executioner's Sword with mono-edge:

So, what you think?

A simple, yet basic buildup

First, my long range:

Yes, I am a jerk in carrying an Anti-Cyborg weapon, so bite me, Choomba.

Second, a pair of Power Fists (I like to think my character as something of a Martial Artist) combined with reinforced Cybernetic legs:

(yes, I know that they look like medieval armor, but think of them as "Limited Line" or "Collector's Edition" Power Fists)

Third? A Executioner's Sword with mono-edge:

So, what you think?
Your V gonna be fat! To carry tha sword! :ROFLMAO:

Nice thread, @Sild.

I couldn't find a gun concept cooler than a gun that actually exists so...

I'd probably go with the Maxim 9 and some Mantis Blade by Arasaka (because holy jesus, that looks cool as hell and also very useful for close and personal combat).

Because I'm going stealth I need to take some measurements to not be seen, so something like the glass shield cloaking augmentation (from the new Deus Ex games) should do the job.

1587131113310.png

1587131402638.png

Sometime ago they showcased some guns from the game, and I was, to be honest, not impressed. Mostly because of their finite, enclosed, nonmodular design. Really single purpose designs. And the Tech Rifle, Smart Gun and Space Shotgun are beyond terrible. I really hope they put some designs based on modern incarnations of AR and AK platforms. Why AK/AR. First. They arecool looking, yet clearly different designs, Second. Every other design, no matter how cool looking (vector) are just a footnote, because you cannot reinvent the wheel. And AK/AR are basically the wheel of firearms. It doesn't more round than this.
Of course I'm all for cool designs, just hope devs keep most of them grounded in reality. And not some cyber magic.

Barehand melee and handguns.

I wanna deal with most of my problems with fists, preferably enhanced for more damage and/or utility (force-opening doors and such), but should the necessity for a long-range fight come, a badass handgun would be really damn nice.

Last edited:
The Mateba Sei Unica is a beautiful auto revolver, it is special because it has a low bore axis since it fires from the bottom chamber unlike most revolvers and it has a sliding barrel that recocks the hammer making is able to rapidly be fired.
6RBDgu1.jpg

Next would be the Mastiff from the Titanfall/Apex Legends universe its just a sexy sci-fi shotgun.
Mastiff_SG.png

Id also want to use the Mantis Blades and the MTOD12 "Flathead" Spiderbot. In the deep dive + Q&A from 8 months ago it was heavily hinted that its possible to upgrade the Flathead to be more combat focused and honestly I love the Shaman/Summoner playstyle and will most likely use the Flathead primarily if its a viable option.
c10o45bsnik11.jpg

Sometime ago they showcased some guns from the game, and I was, to be honest, not impressed. Mostly because of their finite, enclosed, nonmodular design. Really single purpose designs. And the Tech Rifle, Smart Gun and Space Shotgun are beyond terrible. I really hope they put some designs based on modern incarnations of AR and AK platforms. Why AK/AR. First. They arecool looking, yet clearly different designs, Second. Every other design, no matter how cool looking (vector) are just a footnote, because you cannot reinvent the wheel. And AK/AR are basically the wheel of firearms. It doesn't more round than this.
Of course I'm all for cool designs, just hope devs keep most of them grounded in reality. And not some cyber magic.
What are you talking about?

id use a IWI Jericho 941 with silencer and mp5sd

netrunning cool & quiet 24/7

and with mantis blades for silent melee takedowns

Last edited:
as I would make my corporate cyberninja V, I would have 1 endgame grade top DPS weapon in my loadout:
1592489207689.png

GX7 - long chokuto sword made by Arasaka, that my V would keep sheathed in black painted metallic saya (japanese sheath) on his back (like witcher). it doesn't have any glowing parts nor decorations, it's just made to kill with top performance and allow the Arasaka's cyberninjas stay stealthy in the shadows. even though this chokuto's blade looks average from outside, it's packed with cutting edge quantum technology inside, making it extremely durable and giving it extreme cutting power, letting the sword cut thru the metal armor as thick as the whole blade's length like thru air. its blade's edge is one atom sharp at the end, and it never dulls as the sword's extremely durable metal is reinforced with quantum technology inside it, making the sword so durable, that it can even survive parrying other sword of its kind, and do it without taking any damage. it's very expensive as Arasaka corporation sells it for 8.5 billion eb, and only to their most trusted corporate partners, trying to keep the sword's quantum technology and blade's alloy secret.

my V would use Kerenzikov reflexes and speed to bounce the incoming bullets off with GX7's blade or just dodge them, to get close to the enemy troops and cut them in pieces with it in the blink of an eye. kinda Metal Gear Rising style.
metal gear ray.gif

how is it?
Post automatically merged:

how do you guys think, is such sword power or tech type of weapon? because I'm not sure...

Last edited:
Top Bottom