Your opinion: Alternative look for Triss

+
Your opinion: Alternative look for Triss

So I just saw this:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/the-witcher-3-dlc-5.jpg

And I´m curious, what do you guys think?

I am SO happy that it comes with a different hairstyle!
Triss has been wearing the two buns for a while now so it was time she did something different with her hair!

Although I was hoping for Triss´s hair to be let down, this hairstyle looks amazing as well so it´s all good : )

I really did not expect for Triss´s alternative look to be a dress so this is quite interesting.

I´m also surprised by the elven style they chose to go with. The elven dress pattern and the side braids.

Can´t wait to see what the entire outfit looks like and can´t wait to see it in action!

Well, Yen got an alternative look so it is only appropriate that Triss gets some fan service as well : )

If we can use it at the masquerade ball I will be quite happy with it. Otherwise I will probably only use it late game (too bad there isn't many interactions with Triss late game lol). I think her default is more fitting for the Novigrad quests.

I kind of wonder if this is only a dress replacement for the masquerade. Running through town like that would be completely immersion breaking.

I kind of wonder if this is only a dress replacement for the masquerade. Running through town like that would be completely immersion breaking.

I was thinking about this too.

Depends on how the entire outfit looks. If it´s a long gown, then it´s really quite inappropriate to run around like this especially when Triss is trying to hide in Novigrad.

But my guess is it won´t be a long dress.

Same can be said about Yen's alternate outfit and she wears it everywhere. It's probably just an eye-candy outfit and not supposed to fit with the circumstances.
I like it

I like fanservice so I like it.

But I think that's what she would wear if she was a King's advisor, not a broke mage in Novigrad. NG+ is more important though, maybe that will come with the Ciri set.

Same can be said about Yen's alternate outfit and she wears it everywhere. It's probably just an eye-candy outfit and not supposed to fit with the circumstances.
I like it

Yen's alternative look comes with a hoodie when she is hiding in Novigrad.

Anyway, i like this new look for Triss. I may actually get back together with her on my next playthrough =)

It would also be nice if we could turn on the hairstyle only so she could wear this hairstyle with her old outfit. Without the adornment on the forehead of course.

But I doubt this will be the case. The outfit will probably come out as one piece.

It's... fine, I guess. It has great detail and seams to be in line with nature theme Yen's alternate outfit had. Gotta see it in action really be sure, though.

I was hoping for something resembling what she had in witcher 2, I thought she didn't like showing cleavage. But this does remind me of what she had in witcher 1.

didn't use yen's alternative outfit and won't use this. I like the standard outfits which are more appropriate to their character and the context that they wear the outfits in. Alternate ones look out of place.

didn't use yen's alternative outfit and won't use this. I like the standard outfits which are more appropriate to their character and the context that they wear the outfits in. Alternate ones look out of place.

In the end, I'll end up doing the same... don't use the Yen outfit either (especially since her cloths are constantly described as being black and white by other people).

The "never will be wearing a low neckline again" line from the books got always ignored by CDPR... and also the fact that sorceresesses usually wear their hair loose to show their Independence/freedom.

At least she got rid of that strange double bun - always thought it made Triss look rather like Mickey Mouse.

I really liked it. Sure, it's not practical... But it's an alternative looking and it's fun. And that's the idea right? The alternative look for Yennefer was pretty cool too, and certainly something different from what she usually wears.

Top Bottom