Your opinion: Alternative look for Triss

+
I think its awesome, looks amazing and its nice to have a choice.

Having said that though, there is a lot of other things that i think are much more important to implement, like more dialogue options/scenes with Triss and that sort of thing. But if we get that on top of this alternative look, i think its good fanservice. love it :D

I like the new look, does look a bit out of character and maybe just fanservice but still looks great. Although i am really looking forward to the wolf school gear.

It's nice. I know some people are upset and see it as fanservice but, what is a developer that ignores their fans?

We are all part of the family both the fans and CDPR. Keep it coming CDPR we want more. More Triss, More Triss, More Triss and everyone else. JK Yen too. Make more content to please everyone.

what is a developer that ignores their fans?

Neither the Triss or Yennefer outfits fit the characters in TW3 since they traveling or keeping quiet in Novigrad.

Next up we'll have a slut outfit for Ciri or hopefully a better traveler's outfit for her.

Last edited:
Next up we'll have a slut outfit for Ciri or hopefully a better traveler's outfit for her.
Option 2 please. Yen's I could stomach at least, and while I'll reserve judgement for Triss's when i actually see it in game, right now it just looks absurd.
IIRC isn't Triss supposed to be horribly scarred from the Battle of Soden as well?

Everyone is missing the most important question- can Geralt get drunk and wear the new Triss outfit?
Yes please ;)

Have to see it in-game then you'll know.
With this added, It's hard to choose between yen or triss. But still, I love both of em :)

“They used the highest magics on us,” she continued in a muted voice, “spells, elixirs, amulets and artefacts. Nothing was left wanting for the wounded heroes of the Hill. We were cured, patched up, our former appearances returned to us, our hair and sight restored. You can hardly see the marks. But I will never wear a [low-cut dress] again, Geralt. Never.

:(

I love this one, alternative look for Yen was a disappointment.
Though it feels like it belongs to the future Geralt and Triss share in Kovir. As long as it looks good I wouldn't complain about whether it'sappropriate for sewers or not since it's an alternate look and using it or not is up to the player.

Actually like it a lot.

It fits her character well, as I knew her in the books and TW1. In TW2, she had to be more rugged (at war, in Flotsam), and I loved that outfit. It was plain cool, kinda badass, and still fit her character. Like the Yen alt costume, it will probably have an add-on when skulking about.

Regarding the cleavage issue...in CDPR's game adaptations, her chest is not scarred, so I don't mind it.

Oh, and just let the hair out already! Or even just at the masquerade, do it with hairworks! It's a signature trait of hers. Would be so cool.

I've said in another thread that it's disgusting, and gonna say that again. She's not at the banquet on Thanedd and not at the Lodge meeting, such look is just stupid and impractical. And it's not only about Triss, but could also be related to Keira's outfit for her everyday life in a shithole of Velen, too.

And i thought Yen's alternative outfit was bad...I like the hair,hate everything else.

Top Bottom