Your opinion needed: Developer Spotlights

+
Would like to hear from the person who designed the gameplay mechanics (hit boxes etc) and the people that did the coding for those gameplay mechanics.

Oh @Kinley, you magnificent bastard... (Excuse my language :) ) More of those spotlight interviews would be amazing. Miles and Damien's interviews were some of the most insightful ones I have ever read about the game; even though I had been following the news about the game for two years at that point.

I actually don't have anyone specific on mind. But I'd guess any person you can pick would have something cool to say about the game, or game design as a whole. Structure was alright for me too. Ahhhh, can't thank you enough for this, seriously :)

Those two so far were top-class disclosures, you might be thinking they're going to be tough to better, and who knows maybe Miles & Damo are the only REDs without crippling levels of social anxiety, but theres no harm in trying eh ! I have no suggestions right now other than I don't think anyone expected every question to be answered previously, or consequently in future. Ask a stupid question get any response is superb customer engagement, but I for one wouldn't see anything to complain about for skipping a few.

Anyway, couple of good requests for the next victim already, but IMHO you're all aiming a bit low, let me just fix that...

An Audience with The Imperious Leader please ! ;)

I would like to see something like dev diary where many members of the team can say their feeling towards launch and what was their main concerns during making of the game etc.

Besides that I would like to see Michal Stec featured if he wants to do that.

Having read the linked spotlights, as I'm a new to these forums, all I can say is that hell yeah, I'm interested to read more, especially from the story department.

For sure. The previous two Q&A were very informative. I've got to ask, who is W3's Executive Producer, the one calling the shots so to speak? Would love to see an interview from all the way at the top! Would also like to ask about the structure of CDPR itself.

I've got to ask, who is W3's Executive Producer, the one calling the shots so to speak? Would love to see an interview from all the way at the top! Would also like to ask about the structure of CDPR itself.

That would be John Mamais, I believe. Thing is, the higher the position the harder it is to get them to do these things. But we'll see.

I'm writing down all the suggestions so keep them coming guys. :)

@Kinley, I have one unique question for any of them from any department you might interview:

If you'd had more time and freedom: what would you have changed at the last moment?

Top Bottom