Your opinion needed: Developer Spotlights

+
Your opinion needed: Developer Spotlights

Hello everyone!

As you may or may not know we used to do these "Developer Spotlights" before Witcher 3 launched. It was a nice way of showing people the ins and outs of certain game departments while also answering some of the questions the community might have. :)

You can check them out here:
Miles Tost - Level Designer
Damien Monnier - Senior Games Designer

Now, since we've had quite an influx of new members signing up and older members returning I'd like to see if people are still interested in these types of projects, especially now that we're post-release. If so, who would you like to see featured? Do you have a department or dev you're itching to know more about? Does the old structure suit you or you'd like the interviews to be structured differently? Let me know, any and all feedback is appreciated!

Of course I can't promise anything, but if enough people show interest I'll try my hardest to make it happen. :)

Last edited:
Yis, yis and one more time yis.
The structure might be changed to a bit more constrained one - picking the best questions and/or limiting the number of questions asked per user.

Please, more of it! The structure was really good, I was amazed by all the details and stories the guys told us.

I would be very interested in this. Something with Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz or any of the other quest designers would be great.

Interested: hell, yeah!
About the structure: it´s fine by me as it was.
Who to interview: don´t know, really... maybe the art design team? The monsters´ designs are awesome, and it´d be interesting to see where they got inspiration from.

Yes, YES!!!

A little of exxtra work for you never will hurt you...

and you will can beat @Marcin Momot REDpoints record ;)..

And earn a little more of our respect, of course :p

I'm interested in an interview with the quest designers, like Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz, Karolina Kuzia etc...
Quest Design is the pillar of an RPG.

I'm new here and that sounds amazing, I'd be interested in this.
As for structure It'd be cool to hear from any department really, especially the quest / model / level designers.

I would be greatly interested if someone who work on Redkit for The Witcher 3 is present to have some questions answered.

Could be useful to know what will the community be able to do with it :)

Last edited:
Great stuff, keep them coming.

I'd really like to hear from someone still working on DLC/season pass, especially how the successful launch was perceived in the dev team. And how their feelings toward creating new content changed now that the pressure is alleviated a bit (9.x on all Metacritic scores sure helps ;) )

I would love to be able to thank people at CD Projekt Red and maybe even learn something about the creation of the game or other stuff I had not known about previously! Also, maybe I can persuade someone to work on enhancing the Alchemy closer to Witcher 1! lol I am just playing, though really would be interested in getting to know my hero's at CDPR! At the same time, however, I feel guilty for this request because I don't want to bother anyone either or take away precious time from them. Really torn here no doubt! Haha! (X_x )

-Z

I' also want to hear from someone if still will work on DLC/season pass, especially how the successful launch was perceived in the dev team. And how their feelings toward creating new content if we can undeline witcher 3 progress even in 2016 . And it the team is attended to fans ideas on this forum.

I'd love to see an interview with the writer/s because the writing in this game is really muddled in places, full of inconsistencies and discrepancies between the last game and this so it'd be really interesting to see him/her answer questions about this.

Last edited:
I'm interested in an interview with the quest designers, like Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz, Karolina Kuzia etc...
Quest Design is the pillar of an RPG.

YES!! Yes please!

Kinley, my buddy, DO WANT!

Although more interviews in general on anything W3 would be cool, quest design would be really interesting!

Last edited:
Really glad you guys seem to have enjoyed past Spotlights and want more. Many of you seem to want something regarding Quest Design, so I'll see what I can do about that. :)

Top Bottom