Your Personal Death Music?

+
Your Personal Death Music?

I was rather curious if anyone else here had music they'd play and/or thought about as they're going around killing they're enemies (both in Multiplayer and in Single-Player). Cause I always played Opera and Orchestra as I fought others (though, I also listen to other genres as well). The songs I played are mostly: Caruso by Luciano Pavarotti, Vesti La Giuba by Luciano Pavarotti, Air On The G-String by Bach, Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig Van Beethoven, One Way or Another by Blondie, Out of Touch by Hall and Oates, My Way by Frank Sinatra, Hurt by Johnny Cash, etc.

Forum veteran

Nothing says "boom, headshot" more than depressing songs in French. Plus, Faure is generally awesome; Pavane is one of my all-time favorites, so timeless that Xzibit sampled it for Paparazzi and it still worked.

BECAUSE MY TASTES ARE ECLECTIC.

I have never really liked having music on when I play games... mostly because if I start listening to the music there is a chance it might draw my focus away form the game to the music instead. And since my focus is more like a laser then anything else, I might suddenly find my self not playing the game anymore. So normally if there is music in a game I will either turn it down relaly low, or compleatly turn it of if it pulls me out of playing the game to much. and playing my own music as I am playing a game is worse, because that is actually music I like to listen to anyway, which is more likely to pull my focus and concentration on the game away more then most music that games normally come with.

However... sometimes when I win a fight I hear this (or simmialr versions) in my head... because I used to play A LOT of those games from 1997 up intill the mid 00th... nots... or how ever the 00-09 decade is called (not been able to afford a new console in a long time, the PS2 slim was the last one I bought). XD

[video=youtube;-YCN-a0NsNk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk[/video]

At times I will even hear this (or simmilar versions) in my head as I am fighting the enemy. XD

I am certain I could dig through my music and find actual music that I would think fit with me running around fighting things... but I guess this post is big enough for now... maybe in a later post. XD

Any kind of Neurofunk or Techstep, as I don't actually care whether the song is good or not while I'm gambling. It's just about the atmosphere.

Nothing says "boom, headshot" more than depressing songs in French. Plus, Faure is generally awesome; Pavane is one of my all-time favorites, so timeless that Xzibit sampled it for Paparazzi and it still worked.

BECAUSE MY TASTES ARE ECLECTIC.

Second song sounds pretty cyberpunk and retro (nice hit).

Interesting topic, you creepy creepy bastard. I SALUTE YOU.

I like themed classics:

and

SO PERKY.

The first one is beautifully smooth, though the second one sounds like something the Joker from DC Comics would play (and you call me creepy).

This has been one of my favs classical music themes since my childhood. The Intermezzo for "Cavalleria Rusticana"( translates more or less as "rough chivalry").
[video=youtube;wQhwi8kk-dE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQhwi8kk-dE#t=19[/video]

But if I had to go down slicing and dicing legions of enemies, in a narrow passage or corridor,I'll go down listening to this... :)

Ohhh... Look at this... Im a "Cyber Psycho" now. :p I feel like I earned street credit or smthg. :p

Last edited:
I wonder if we will be able to import themed lists into 2077? Some of these I'd like to add under the Combat heading. Others under the Creepy heading.

This has been one of my favs classical music themes since my childhood. The Intermezzo for "Cavalleria Rusticana"( translates more or less as "rough chivalry").

But if I had to go down slicing and dicing legions of enemies, in a narrow passage or corridor,I'll go down listening to this... :)

Ohhh... Look at this... Im a "Cyber Psycho" now. :p I feel like I earned street credit or smthg. :p

I love Intermezzo, the first time I heard it was at the end of The Godfather Part III and in the film Watchmen on the part where Niteowl I died (amazingly that's also one of the songs I would occasionally play). Damn you people have good taste.

Top Bottom