Your preferred platform for cyberpunk(Poll)

+

Which platform are you choosing?

• Total voters
I only have an old laptop

The last game I played on PC was Max Payne way back when

Either that or The Longest Journey...not sure

I went with, "I still don't know.". I currently own a PC and X1X with different games for each. I'd likely need to upgrade the GPU in the PC to hit the desired settings in CP2077. Based solely on the age of the GPU anyway. The remaining components should be sufficient. I may or may not pursue next gen consoles coming out. So, I don't know. I'd rather wait until we get closer to the release date to make a decision.

The pc ce was sold in seconds everywhere....was that the reason you bought it on ps4?
Sort of. I was watching E3 live to see if they'd announce the CE, and there was absolute radio silence about PC CEs in North America, even though they were listed on the website.

Because I was afraid the normal ones would sell out, I just pre-ordered the PS4 one and decided I'd cancel it if I could get a PC version. As you mentioned, the PC ones sold out literally instantly, were not advertised anywhere and were improperly listed on retail websites, so I kept the PS4 one.

Glad I did now.

I would love to pre-order the pc version right now but really need to wait to see what the specs are going to be. I'm lucky that I can play most of the settings in Witcher 3 on medium currently. I have W3 on both ps4 and pc but definitely prefer playing on pc because I like to add mods now and again just to spice things up. But I'm afraid I might have to settle with a ps4 version for Cyberpunk. At least for a while anyway, until I can afford a new pc.

I would love to pre-order the pc version right now but really need to wait to see what the specs are going to be. I'm lucky that I can play most of the settings in Witcher 3 on medium currently. I have W3 on both ps4 and pc but definitely prefer playing on pc because I like to add mods now and again just to spice things up. But I'm afraid I might have to settle with a ps4 version for Cyberpunk. At least for a while anyway, until I can afford a new pc.
They said it will look amazing on console so i think there is not really a downside to that but i prefer mouse keyboard but consoles are nice too[

PS4 and, if CDPR won't betray the players making us pay for a texture pack, PS5 (which will officially be backward compatible).
Improbable scenario: PS4 and xbox "scarlett".

I am getting it for ps4 as it is my primary place for games. I have an xbox one but not many friends that play on it so let gold lapse and I have not upgraded my pc in so long it would take a significant investment to get it up to being a decent gaming rig.

Top Bottom