Your preferred platform for cyberpunk(Poll)

+

Which platform are you choosing?

• Total voters

Guest 3847602

PC, physical (with GOG code, presumably).
Don't own a console, not interested in buying one in foreseeable future, but I love having a physical copy on the shelf.

The one that allows modding. It's a game about cyber modding isn't it?

PC and Xbox most likely. PC for the mods (here's hoping they don't suck) and Xbox for a couple reasons. Not being able to use mods forces me to play the vanilla game for what it is, I have a self control problem with this on PC. Also the inevitable multiplayer will be played on Xbox as that's where most of my friends game

PC and Xbox most likely. PC for the mods (here's hoping they don't suck) and Xbox for a couple reasons. Not being able to use mods forces me to play the vanilla game for what it is, I have a self control problem with this on PC. Also the inevitable multiplayer will be played on Xbox as that's where most of my friends game
Why for console and pc?Just for mp?

I would love to play on PC especially since they added ray tracing but mine just isn't going to be able to run it. SO ill be playing on ps4

Tuco

Forum veteran
I never even considered any alternative to the PC version.
I have a PS4 Pro but the pity toybox is begrudgingly reserved to exclusives.

I'm also considering to tailor my entire new PC around this game's requirements.

I never even considered any alternative to the PC version.
I have a PS4 Pro but the pity toybox is begrudgingly reserved to exclusives.

I'm also considering to tailor my entire new PC around this game's requirements.
Same applies to myself. Everything you said. :D

PC but I'm still not decided whether I'll pick physical copy or digital one.

I want physical copy but also pre-download the game so I can play asap.

Top Bottom