Your useless talent

+
I can spit like a snake with my mouth constantly wide open, and I'm super fast in removing shells and eating baked and solted sunflower seeds :)

well I guess when most of the times I'm dreaming and I realize and say to myself. . ."this is a dream" . . and this words work like a codeline wich sets my conscious ON and makes me wake up in a dream instead of just stand there while the dream goes on.....flying and energy techniques with ki are my favourite hobbies . . .but I would put aside sleep paralysis when I'm done dreaming... look at this like a joke xD

well I guess when most of the times I'm dreaming and I realize and say to myself. . ."this is a dream" . . and this words work like a codeline wich sets my conscious ON and makes me wake up in a dream instead of just stand there while the dream goes on.....flying and energy techniques with ki are my favourite hobbies . . .but I would put aside sleep paralysis when I'm done dreaming... look at this like a joke xD
Sounds like lucid dreaming. I'd call that lucky (would love to learn to do it myself) -- except for the sleep paralysis part.

sleep paralysis is inevitable sometimes because you are in someway your are exausting a part of your brain wich is the sub-conscious i think. . so when you're conscious really wakes up ...it's like your conscious is awake but the sub-conscious is still a bit tired. . .just relax....reset (by trying to sleep again) and there you have it. . . at least it works for me. . .when it happens. . . also I had some readings about astral projection. wich will eventually talk about "dream worlds" because gets unstable at some points so it's important you make a reference how to keep a physical plane to you associate everything. . . learn about diferent dimensions . . .our dimension is the third dimension. .(this will work as programming your brain). . .and then learn and listen a bit about wave frequencies . . .but not to much or it will provoque headaches and sometimes memory loss, also you lose you're gravity center when waking up at the beginning, it feels like you have to start to learn how to walk again. . .wich is in some part is cool because it means it's working. . .your consciousness been traveling at the godspeed to god knows where xD. . .wave frequencies will work as an hacking. . .but just don't abuse on wave frequencies. . .it can hurt the brain . . and also learn wich waves to ear. . .this really looks like a joke xD. . .so look at it as if it were XD

Last edited:
anyway I see cyberspace a bit like lucid dreaming . . .something like it. . .like astral projection

I can get rid of hiccups as soon as I get them :shrug:
Please teach me how! If i get a hiccup i am SCREWED FOR HOURS! Its horrible. Ever got a hiccup at a concert? Yea fk that! :(

@topic im pretty good at whistling complex melodies. Ive really been enjoying The offspring song "staring at the sun" recently. Got really good at that one.

I can make my mother cry and my father shake his head in disgust, it's a gift more than a talent. :shrug:

Please teach me how! If i get a hiccup i am SCREWED FOR HOURS! Its horrible. Ever got a hiccup at a concert? Yea fk that! :(

@topic im pretty good at whistling complex melodies. Ive really been enjoying The offspring song "staring at the sun" recently. Got really good at that one.

that´s one talent i have too. You breath out as far as you can, hold it for 3 seconds, than slowly breath in to your mouth as far as you can and hold it as long as you can. Afterwards breath out slowly and hte hicc up schould be gone

You breath out as far as you can, hold it for 3 seconds, than slowly breath in to your mouth as far as you can and hold it as long as you can. Afterwards breath out slowly and hte hicc up schould be gone
I swallow one hiccup right before it makes me hiccup and that always "cures" me (but the timing can be tricky). It varies from person to person though; what works for one may or may not work for someone else.

Further to what the others are saying it's about stopping the diaphragm spasming.
Another method is to take a deep breath to max capacity, squeeze down with your chest and gut muscles (like how you would do to get veins bulging / increase blood pressure) and hold for as long as you can. On breath release, do it very slowly and same with the intake. Repeat till gone.
Method has benefit of suppressing volume of hiccup if it doesn't go first time.

On topic: I can become pack leader of a bunch of south east asian mangy street / beach dogs in short time. There's always one you have to sort out but after awhile they love getting picked up and thrown into the water. Well planted and with hip action it's surprising how far you can hurl them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom