Your useless talent

+
Existiing!
Don't worry, that's not true! You are always someones ace in the hole. Always someones trump-card. Someones angel. You are a chess piece with wings, on a very large gameboard of life. The big guy upstairs do great things with you, amazing secret maneuvers and boss battles. You don't even know your stand yet! ZA WARUDO!!!!!! (I mean that generally speaking, not mentioning any specific religion in general, and I mean it in a nice way)

I hope you understand what I mean, and if you don't, that is okay too, and have a great day. Just know, you matter. :cool:

It's rare to have a useless talent... but I gotta get to those 10 posts to create new topics so I will try to think of something, Hmmm...
Well the ability to not be a easily annoyed by small stuff, to be able to chill all alone and enjoy the peace, the ability to find enjoyment in simple stuff like chilling on a bench not thinking about anything stressful and just sip that beer till the sunset. :]
I am also good at spilling drinks by accident xD today I spilled hot coffee on my foot while bringing it to the table, I just thought hey at least it didn't spill on the floor so I don't have to clean it up, didn't leave a burn mark either. :D

Did nobody in this entire thread say underarm farts yet? You know when you put your hand under your underarm and make funny fart noises?

i am ambidextrous :D i never realized it until one day i tried writing with my left arm (im right handed) it was surprisingly decent my left hand penmanship, i then started to train my left arm to do day to day stuff like brushing my teeth to even using knives to cut vegetables.

i realized tho thatit is a useless talent, however competent my left arm gets no one ever needs to have 2 writing hands xD

I'm very detail-oriented. That's useless (even detrimental) in some circumstances, especially housework. For example, when I'm cutting meat, I cut off all bad parts almost exactly at the boundary, but it takes me about 4 times more time (that's the upper extreme, usually it's less), or, when I'm hanging clothes to dry, they are aligned, but it takes me about 2 times more time.
Post automatically merged:

Did nobody in this entire thread say underarm farts yet? You know when you put your hand under your underarm and make funny fart noises?
I think that's common knowledge. But I don't think many people know one can make similar fart sounds by pressing their hands together or by pressing their collar bone to their neck (that might be tricky to figure out, the key is to make a cavity behind the collar bone and then raising the shoulder while having the neck at the right position to seal the cavity, then pushing air out of the cavity).

Last edited:
I can play the jaw harp. I love the instrument, but until it becomes a front-liner for concerts like the guitar, I don't think it has a use to anyone.

photographic memory: I can walk into a room and memorize everything about it in a 3d spacial layout as if I was in a brain dance. I used to use it to impress girls in high school, drop them off at their house, meet the parents in the living room entry, or visit their room once, and then be able to talk to them on the phone and describe everything in their room, living room, entry, etc. Not good enough to memorize pages on books, but good enough for rooms, faces, instances, background details.

However I call it useless as it isn't selective. I also can still picture some of the pretty horrible war zones, natural disaster's, medical emergencies, and lots and lots of dead bodies that I've witnessed starting in childhood through today. Want to remember where the lettuce is at the grocery store in the city I visited once in southern Arkansas? Yep, I can walk you through that Walmart in Camden Arkansas. It's all still clear as if I was walking through it, including what laundry was laying on top of the pile at my high school girlfriend's mom's laundry pile in their front entry. Yes, my ex's father's semi-folded, brown stained, whitey tighties will forever be emblazoned in my mind... Frankly, I hate this "talent".

I can tell the difference between all coke brands. One time, we made a bet with my homemate, he said you couldn't tell the difference, and I said, oh yeah I can, and I did. He paid the rent that month. :D

I can be invisible when no one is watching me!
It only works if no one, or any camera is watching me.
Maybe that is why its useless!

I have a fairly good mental catalogue of Phalaenopsis hybrids and can look at new flowers and be close to guessing their genealogy.

This is actually pretty difficult. I'm having a hard time thinking of a useless talent. lol

I've a professional talent for visiting and perpetuating useless threads -- odd, I never posted about it before, though. . . .
deep_thoughts_2_80_80.png

Top Bottom