Your useless talent

+
I can come up with story prompts on the fly but I never get past writing down the first few sentences...ADHD is a bitch

I can do the Vulcan V handsign with both hands with ease. \V/_
I can do it with both hands, but the most fun is to alternate between "\\//_" and "\||/_" with both hands. Most people find this somewhat weird, but I can also do it with the hands out of sync.
I can also make squeaky 'fart' noises with my ears and my eyes.

Due to decades of binge watching/reading/playing/listening to pretty much all media, I have an uncanny ability to predict popular narratives. As an example, and my most accurate prediction to date, I once completely mapped out the entire final plot of DMC: Devil May Cry, including the role Vergil would play in the game relative to Dante, the overall urban mind-controlling the masses plot, Vergil's "gone too far" heel turn, and that the whole thing would hinge on a random human girl just by watching the first teaser trailer (the one that was basically nothing but Dante chained up while an off camera voice demanded his name) one time.

I can play guitar pretty well, yet I have crippling performance anxiety... so that seems like a pretty useless talent to me!

I can pop my wrist and make it seem like I just broke my wrist while giving people handshakes.
100% disgust from everyone I do it to, back in highschool made this girl think she broke my hand lmao

Subconsciously analyzing of game's mechanics and quests constructions, which oftenly destroys ability to enjoy a game as a 'casual' player. :shrug: Afterwards, there's only LoL to entertain.

I can "pull out my shoulder blades". In my life I have met only one person who can do it just like me. I totally do not know what error has occurred in my body that I am able to do this but I like people's faces when it shows them: D

I can "pull out my shoulder blades". In my life I have met only one person who can do it just like me. I totally do not know what error has occurred in my body that I am able to do this but I like people's faces when it shows them: D
Cool.

Does it allow you to escape from a straitjacket though? If so, your post should be deleted from this thread.

I can steer my dreams most of the time. The only ones, that i can't steer, are the nightmares.

Your useless talent

In this thread we share our useless talents...thing(s) that we are good at but gain nothing out of it.I'll start.If a famous actor/actress lends his/hers voice to a cartoon character I will recognize it almost immediately.
Share yours...and don't be shy.
I can recognize about... 90% of the films my family sees on TV just by seeing about 5 seconds of a scene. A third of the time, I can tell what it is just by hearing a few lines of dialogue in the other room or by a few notes in the film’s soundtrack/score.

20210110_122533.jpg

I can draw but all i get is " Noice "
20210110_123055.jpg

Have you ever considered doing political cartoons? Think they'd suit your style pretty well...
There was an artist in my country who gets court sentence for drawing a cat with President's head. Cartoon magazine then decide to take it to front page while drawing 9 animals ( including magazine's icon penguin ) with President's head. All artists gets sued by law and cartoon magazine closed after that.:shrug:

I have an almost encyclopedic knowledge of German WW2 uboats, and submarine warfare of ww2 in general.

Not a great conversation starter I'll tell you.

I can play the ocarina quite well...

It's a small pottery wind instrument from around 200 B.C. , roughly the size of a large mango, sounds a bit like a native american flute...

Some say it can calm the mind, but most people simply think it's just some spooky noise...and it tastes and smells like brick...

Top Bottom