Youtube: THE WITCHER III logo copyrighted?

+
Youtube: THE WITCHER III logo copyrighted?

Hey!

I'm making a youtube video of all the weird and funny bugs I have encountered so far in the game (Sorry, CD PROJEKT RED). I was wondering if I can use the Witcher III logo in my intro? ..Don't want to step on anyone's toes here. Any thoughts and suggestions is appreciated!

Thank you for your time!
- Sven

Last edited:
In its most general sense, a fair use is any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and “transformative” purpose, such as to comment upon, criticize, or parody a copyrighted work

So I suppose they are fine with it (If it is listed as "fair use"). Guess I can just re-upload the video without the logo if there are any concerns.

---------- Updated at 01:31 PM ----------

Here is the end result, enjoy!

Wow, thanks everyone for your kind words! Sorry for the late replay. I did not expect this kind of response! Glad you liked it ^^

- Sven

---------- Updated at 01:09 PM ----------
There are no concerns, you can use the logo in your video :) I'll also take this opportunity to link to our video policy.

Cool vid btw, I laughed ;) My association with this moment: https://youtu.be/HXv6VJHDMdI?t=1m3s
That's fantastic, thank you! I'm glad you liked it :)
And thanks for developing such a great game!

Your link, LOL! Maybe Geralt should consider changing career ;)

---------- Updated at 01:11 PM ----------
@StenSven 2:15 in your video, my thoughts exactly everytime this happens, hahaha :D

Yeah, personally I get both frustrated and a good laugh from it when it happens! ^^
Glad you liked the video and thank you for working on such a great game!

---------- Updated at 01:12 PM ----------
This video was quite hilarious :D

Thank you, it means alot! ^^

---------- Updated at 01:12 PM ----------

hahaha that was very funny!

Thank you! :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom